No Thank You

What do you mean? A Cliche Love Story; Chapter 2

Raevyn's P.O.V

What an a--. A cute guy but he's still an a--. I was trying to help the guy out. The least he could of said was 'Thank you.' But thank the lord I am switching schedules, because I know that his head would've been up somebodies tail messin' with me. It's sad to say that I've been thinking about that situation the whole day. But he just annoyed my soul!

I walk up the steps and down the steps trying to figure out how to get out of this huge building. Everytime I thought I knew where I was going,it was the opposite way.

"Where ya headed?" I hear a high pitched voice ask.

I turn. "I'm trying to leave. Do you by any chance know how to get out?" I question.

She giggles. "I do. I'll show you." She leads me down the hall.

"Your first day?" She asks as we turn down a hallway.

I nod. "And how was it?"

I smile looking at her, "besides meeting some jerk faces it was ok." I chuckle at my own rude humour.

"Yeah Charleston is like that. It's run by jerk faces too." Stony replies walking through a door.

"Did you just move in?" She asks her brown braids swaying behind her.

"Yeah 'bout a week ago." I reply.

She halts and dances to Bobby Shmurda. I laugh as she continues to walk afterwards.

"But, this place is okay when you get to know it. Plus there are cute guys here too."

"Really?" I ask not really interested but loving the conversation.

She nods her head vigorously.
"Like the schools bad boy; Levi Delrosario. Bruh when I say hot I mean hot."

I laugh momentarily. "So that's the guy I need to watch out for?" I inquire.

"That's the thing, yeah he's a huge player but, he isn't a bully type. He's chill and cool. But at the same time a hothead." She explains.

I nod. "Sounds like every guy I know."

She chuckles. "Then you'll fit right in." Well approach four large doors.

"Alright here we are..." She pauses waiting on my name.

"Raevyn."

"...Raevyn, I'm Stony nice to meet you. Hopefully I'll see you around?"

"Yeah definitely. Thanks again."

"No problem." I walk out the large door leaving behind the polished school. I breathe It was finally over with. I officially survived the first day of my sophomore year. Thank God.
_______

I walk up the dusty steps, opening the door with my key. My little sister came rushing toward me. I smile while enveloping her in a hug.

"Zacora! How was your day?" I ask.

"It was pretty cool Rae. Everyone was decent." She states.

"That's great Zac." I release her walking up the steps I smell, my mother's cooking.

"Ma what'd you make?" I yell from the living room.

"Some cornbread, greens and Mac and cheese and fried chicken. The peach cobblers being baked!" She yells back.

"Great I'm starving."

"We have a guest over. He's our neighbor. Come introduce yourself."

I walk into the entrance, where the lavishing food was created. I walk in to see dark hair, a tall frame and those bright, hazel, yet sad eyes.

"You!" I scold looking at the guy who totally disrespected me earlier.

"Hey peaches."