Indulge

What Do You Mean? A Cliche Love Story; Chapter 5

Raevyn's P.O.V

Quiet is what I needed. Peace and quiet. It was like a tornado came and swept me away. I needed some "me" time. And hopefully unlike Madea. My mother would allow me that simple thing.

Today was ok. Met some knew people. But didn't see Stony anywhere. But I know yall probably wanna know how I felt about Noah. He was fine don't get me wrong. But, wait there is no but. He was funny, kind and sexy. All tied into one. And his constant flirting was cute. Really cute.

But I can't think about him. No, I have to much homework of course. Which makes me upset, that I just can't sit back and just indulge in my thoughts.

Walking down the street made me happy. I know that's weird but it did. To smell the trees and actually see life was truly a blessing. I hear hard footsteps approach me. As I turn, taking Adele out my ear I see that it's an huffing, Levi.

"Did you not hear me calling you?" He asks as we turn the corner. I did.

"Nope. What is it that you want, Leon?" I ask.

His face scrunches up. "It's Levi and my mother wanted to know if you wanted to come over for lunch."

"It's okay." I state firmly.

"You sure?" He asks hesitant.

I'm silent. "Have you been okay at all today?" He asks.

"Just peachy."

He stops dead in his tracks. "I don't think so,Utsukushidesu."

I so wish he would stop this gibberish. "Look, Larry. If-"

My words are stuck in my throat as he pushes me up against a neighboring fence. His tall fall, frightens me. His broad, jaw line and chin show off his gorgeous skin.

"You know, Utsukushidesu. Under pressure you really can't talk. Can you?" His breath comes out smoothly. As his eyes scan me.

I clear my throat, "Landon-"

"Call me by another name, then the one you know and I'll kiss you right here, till you can't breathe." He dares.

I shut up. No need to have my face kissed off. He smirks happily.

"That's what I thought. Now what's my name, peaches?"

"Levi." I say sighing a bit.

"I knew you'd figure it out one way or another."

"And what was the other way, I was going to, 'figure it out'?" I ask, as he moves turning towards his house.

"You would've been screaming it All. Night. Long." He replies.

"I'll see you in 10 mins. Wear a dress." He calls.

Looks like I'll be getting no sleep tonight.
_____
Levi's behavior???? Loving it?
Hola
Hoped you liked this chappy. Don't forget to comment, vote and share.
Love Lee
God bless