¤¤Tearfilled Surprises¤¤

-Note listen to the song towards the end, it sorta fits it. Enjoy!--
____
What Do You Mean? A Cliche Love Story; Chapter 7

♡♡Raevyn's P.O.V ♡♡

"He did what!" Stony exclaims.

"That's what I said! He was so close to kissing me and then he just stopped." I state agitated.

"He's toying with your emotions, Raevyn. I say fight back." Stony's voice had an echoed effect through the phone.

"Hold on. You a--hole move out the way!" She yells causing me to move my head from the blaring of her horn.

"You there?" She asks.

"Mhmm." I reply lost in thought. Stony was currently heading over my house, because of the recent news. She was beyond eager to hear it and wanted to see me face to face.

"Hold on, I'll see you in a minute."

"Okay." I hang up the phone and climb down the steps. But before I can answer it my brother beats me to it. He was a whole foot taller then me and quicker. So of course he got there faster.

He opens it revealing a already agitated Stony. Her pink cheeks added to her undeniable beauty. Her slim body was covered in a tank top and leggings.

"Wassup Sweetcheeks?" He asks, collective and smoothly.

She rolls her eyes playfully. "Boy go on, where's your sister?"

"Quincy stop harassing her!" I yell. He steps back allowing her to walk in. But of course this act wasn't innocent. He just wanted to look at her butt as she walked.

We walk up the steps to my room. I was already out of breath from just that. As soon as I sit on the bed and Stony closes the door she shrieks.

"From the top." She says.
I sigh.

"I've told you like eight times already." I announce while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fine, then let's talk about Homecoming!" She yelps causing my ears to ring.

"I'm not going, there's nothing to talk about." I counter.

"Why not?" She whines.

"Because I have no one to go with. And i don't feel like it." Why did she have to be so difficult?

"Well suck it up because your going."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. Be ready in 20 mins or I'm draging you." She threatens while retreating to the door.

I swear I hate her sometimes.
___

"Now spin." Stony demanded.
I spun giving her access to gaze at the back of the dress.

"Perfect don't you think Cameron?" She questions.

Cameron nods beside her. It was evident that she was enjoying this because she had a wide grin on her face. And in that moment I wanted more then anything to wipe it off. Earlier when she had jumped her butt in the car, like a drunk teenager. I was more then shocked. I didn't know a girl like her liked to go shopping. I mean don't get me wrong she can dress, just only like a dude. So I wouldn't really call her nods or comments towards anything, that she calls cute.

"Okay try on the pink one."

I scrunch my nose up. "Ugh I hate pink." I scoff. What I'd look like, is a fat tomato if I wear that. I'd look like a strawberry!