Chapter 52

Juliana's P.O.V.

 "We want to thank each and every single one of you for coming out to tonight's show!" Zayn said as the tune to 'What Makes You Beautiful' played in the background. Confetti was flying everywhere and girls were going mad. "This tour has been incredible and we cannot believe the support you guys have given us. We love you so much and would be nothing without you! Thank you for a fantastic tour and let's hope for another! A massive thank you to you guys for being the best fans in the world!" The audience erupted in screams as the boys grinned before taking one last bow. "See you next year!" They jumped into the traps on the stage and I quickly made my way backstage. Finally making my way past fans and guards, I caught the boys just before they walked to the door. 

"Leaving without me?" I joked. Liam whipped around, grinning. 

"Damn. Didn't think you'd notice." He waited for me as the other boys walked on, apparently not able to hear me. 

"My last day here and this is how I'm treated. I'm flattered." I said sarcastically. 

"You aren't allowed to leave. I'm not letting you." He threw his arm around my shoulder as we made our way to the car. 

"I have to give you boys some space."

"But we like you. A lot. Especially Niall. He really likes you." He wiggled his eyebrows and I groaned. 

"I'd certainly hope that he likes me." I opened the car door and was greeted by Harry's face. "Hi."

"Hello, beautiful." He cheekily took my face in his hands and placed a kiss to my temple. I blushed then climbed over him to sit next to Niall, who immediately grabbed my hand, shooting Harry a dirty look. 

"Harry, I'm starting to think that you're in love with Juliana." Louis laughed. Liam joined us before the driver pulled away. 

"I didn't think anyone would find out." He frowned. Louis kissed his temple before lightly punching him in the stomach. 

"Prick." Louis mumbled.

"Asshole." Harry retorted. 

"Dick."

"Twat."

"Whore."

"Hottie."

"Oh, Harry." Louis said seductively. We groaned as they pretended to make out next to us. 

"Not in the car." Zayn pleaded. 

"Someone's not in the mood for affection." Harry said, rolling his eyes. 

"Yeah, not between my two best mates." Zayn pretended to gag and we laughed. We eventually arrived at the hotel, making our way up to our rooms. 

"I cannot wait to put on comfortable clothes." I made a beeline to our room, picking up the pile of clothes I had left on the bed. We were instructed to keep things for overnight and take the rest of our belongings to the bus to save time in the morning. I had my blouse halfway unbuttoned when Niall walked in, his sweaty exterior clearly visible now. My body seemed to forget what it was doing as I stared at him, his hair matted with sweat. Somehow, this whole situation turned me on completely. 

"Take your shirt off." I commanded. He pulled the shirt over his head before throwing it on the floor. He strode over to me before setting his hands on my hips. 

"Can I unbutton that?" He asked. I nodded and he fumbled with the button that was conveniently placed right under my breasts. Once he got that one done, my shirt was practically ripped off of me. Without warning, he attached his lips to mine and hooked his thumbs in my belt loops. I pressed my palms against his glistening chest as he backed us up to the bed, eventually pushing me down so he hovered over me. His lips worked against mine, hungrily moving about. He pressed his lower half into me and I dug my fingers into his back. He moved his lips down to my neck and began to give me love bites. After the third one, I moved his head back and giggled.