Chapter 13

Juliana's P.O.V.

"We should probably get up off the floor. It's kind of gross." Niall released me. We stood up and he slid the door open. "Let's just go to bed. The boys aren't gonna miss us that much." I nodded my head in agreement and followed him to his bunk. The door to the bunks was already shut, giving us privacy.

 "Which one is yours?" I asked. I wasn't sure if there was enough room for two people on one bed or not.

 "That one." Niall pointed to the bottom bed next to the door. "Actually, now it's ours." He smiled, snaking his arms around my waist. 

 "I feel like both of us won't fit there." I giggled. 

 "Are you calling me fat?" Niall joked.

 "And what if I am?" I playfully poked his chest.

 "I'll have to punish you." He pushed me up against the beds, hungrily attacking my lips. My lips parted without hesitation, allowing his tongue entrance. Our lips moved in sync, the kiss growing more passionate than urgent. Niall had my hands pinned to his waist, rubbing my knuckles as we kissed. 

 "If this is your form of punishment" I broke away from his lips, "then I might just have to insult you more often." I smirked as our lips reconnected, a spark shooting though my body. Everything about this felt so right. I didn't ever want the moment to end. Niall played with the hem of my shirt before gliding his hand up the front of me. I allowed him to explore my chest, as he cupped my breast. I was too caught up in the moment to care what he did to me. 

 "This might as well just come off." He said, lifting my shirt above my head before tossing it onto one of the beds. He continued massaging my chest as a light moan formed in the back of my throat. "You like what I do to you." He growled in my ear. He moved his lips down to the nape of my neck and sucked on the skin. He knew exactly where my sensitive spots were. I moaned in pleasure as he licked over the newly formed bruise. "You're mine." He whispered seductively. He dragged me over to his bed and sat us down. 

 "These beds are tiny." I said, crawling on top of him. "I like being smashed into you though." I leaned back down and traced his jawline with kisses. 

 "Believe me, you being pressed onto me is the best thing that's happened to me for a while." He laughed. I pressed harder, feeling his growing erection pressed into my leg. I pulled away from his lips and smirked at him. 

 "I'd say." I attached my lips to his neck then slowly slid my hand down his torso. Grabbing the hem of his shirt, I struggled to take it off in the small space we were in. "Fuck." I breathed, embarrassed that my plan had failed. Niall laughed lightly before assisting me in the removal of his shirt. I ran my fingers up and down his stomach while sucking on the soft skin of his neck. I mimicked his actions, and licked a stripe over the prominent red mark forming on his neck. "I'm yours." I whispered before sliding my hand down his smooth abdomen. I cupped the growing bulge in his shorts, resulting in a deep moan from him. "Do you like that?" I said with a smirk. 

 "Fuck, yes." Niall breathed. I began rubbing him through the material of his shorts, finding my way back to his lips in the process. 

 "You are beautiful." I said as Niall ground his hips into the palm of my hand. He was completely hard now, and I could tell that he was close to his release.

 "Fuck, Juliana. Do you know what you do to me?" He gasped as I began rubbing his erection. 

 "I think I have an idea." I pulled my hand away, just to see his reaction.

 "Shit, you can't do that. You're a tease." Niall had a pained look on his face. Before I could repsond, the door slid open. I was so wrapped up in the moment that I had completely forgotten about the four other passengers on the bus.