Chapter 50

Juliana's P.O.V.

"Love you, babe. See you soon." Niall gave me a quick kiss on the lips before running on stage. I liked watching backstage because I could talk to the guys when they came back to change. I heard the video begin and a smile spread across my face. I could remember seeing it the day I met the boys, my heart racing. That seemed like a lifetime ago, not two weeks. 

"You can sit with one of the guards until they change if you'd like." A member of the crew said, rushing past me. I nodded and found the door to the floor, Paul recognizing me and motioning for me to come over. I stood next to him and looked up at the stage, watching their opening video. It began to count down and girls around me were crying from excitement. The intro to Up All Night began and the panels started to rise. Niall had no idea that I was in the crowd and I couldn't wait to see his face. Liam began singing and the boys stepped out, Niall coming out in front of me. Zayn spotted me and waved, a surprised look on his face. I hadn't actually been in the crowd of one of their shows for a while. I waved back and Harry began his solo. He brushed past Louis and I saw someone from the crew motion at him to step away. They weren't even allowed to touch. 

It took Niall three songs to find me, seeing me at the end of "Heart Attack". He walked over to me and stood on the side of the stage, mouthing something. It wasn't his part, so he was paying no attention to the song. "What are you doing?" I finally heard him shout. I just shrugged and smiled. He rolled his eyes and walked back over to the boys, finishing off the song. Harry began his stupid speech and Niall and Zayn came over to me once again. 

"Two more songs until we change." Zayn yelled. I nodded and looked over at Niall. 

"Love you." He mouthed. I blushed and saw a few girls behind me getting excited over his comment. When they saw me their faces dropped and I gave them a small grin. After playing "More Than This" they moved onto "One Thing". During the chorus, Harry changed the lyrics to "and Lou's got that one thing" and said it loud enough for the arena to go completely ballistic. I gave him a thumbs up when he looked at me and he just laughed. The song was almost over so I rushed backstage to make it to their dressing area in time. Just as I walked through the doorway, they jogged back, tearing clothes off and putting on new ones. 

"Are you crazy?" Someone yelled behind me. I thought they were scolding me and I cowered away from them. They walked past me and to Harry, poking his bare chest. "One more time and you two can't even ride on the same bus! You're ruining your career!" Harry sunk away from the man, hurt evident on his face. 

"I'm sorry." He said somberly. 

"Damn right you're sorry! You know the rules of your relationship! Now get back out there and act like a normal human being!" The man stormed out of the room and everyone looked at Harry. 

"He's an asshole." Louis mumbled before putting his arms around Harry's waist. Harry nuzzled his head into Louis' hair and I heard a small sob escape his lips. 

"I'm sorry, guys, but we have to go. Like, now." Liam said sympathetically.

"Give Harry time to calm down. Juliana can stay with him." Niall said. 

"He can't just not go out!" Zayn said. 

"We'll say he was in the bathroom or was sick or something. Come on." Niall gave me a peck on the cheek before he and the other three boys went back out, leaving Harry and I alone. 

"Come here." I said, opening my arms. Harry shook his head and began to walk back to the stage. "Harry, at least let me clean up your face." His stage makeup was smudged and his cheeks were red and blotchy. 

"I'm going back out." He said firmly. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into me. 

"Harry Styles, you are not going back out there right now. The boys are going to stall until you're ready and I know that you're not ready."