Chapter 14

Juliana's P.O.V.

"You are too grouchy! I did nothing to piss you off!" I said grabbing Niall's hand. He squeezed it tightly before replying.

 "Why are you making my mood worse?" He released my hand and walked into the other room. I sighed, following him. 

 "I'm just trying to figure out why you're mad at me." I said. The boys looked at Niall and I. 

 "What's going on?" Harry stood up. "Niall why do you look like you want to kill someone?" Niall glared at him.

 "Maybe he's just not in a very good mood! Everyone has those mornings." Louis walked over to us, extending his hand to Niall's shoulder. "Right?"

 "Yeah. I guess." Niall grumbled. He flopped down on the couch closing his eyes.

 "You're basically the only person that can make him happy. We can't exactly kiss the shit out of him." Louis whispered to me. Harry shot Louis a look before winking.

 "You two definitely have a thing for each other." I giggled. 

 "I don't know what you're talking about! Louis has a girlfriend!" Harry replied.

 "Niall told me, so stop lying." I said. They gave me blank stares. 

 "He told you?" Louis said through gritted teeth. "Niall." He seemed really pissed.

 "Louis, it's fine. I trust her." He snapped.

 "You just met her!" Harry's voice was raised. It was kind of hot. 

 "You don't even know her!" Niall stood up. I felt bad. Ever since I started hanging around Niall there was constant bickering.

 "Neither do you!" Harry shouted. "She could fuck everything up!" He sat down and put his head in his hands. 

 "I know this isn't really a good time," The driver came back into the living room, "but we're at the venue." We glared at him before he walked back to the front of the bus.

 "Don't you ever fucking say that again." Niall walked over to Harry, stopping inches in front him. "I know more about her than you ever will." 

 "Niall calm down." Liam grabbed Niall's arm, only to be elbowed in the stomach. 

 "Don't fucking tell me to calm down." He turned back to Harry. "And don't you ever say one bad thing about Juliana again or I will beat the shit out of you."

 "Niall!" I yelled. He was taking this too far. 

 "Stay out of this!" He spat. I looked at him, my mouth agape. I didn't know this side of Niall existed. He saw the look of shock on my face and his eyes softened. "I.. I'm sorry." He walked over to me, pulling me into a hug. I was hesitant at first, but accepted it. "I didn't mean to lash out at you. I just don't want people to say shit about you that clearly isn't true." He tensed up as he finished his sentence. I pulled away from him, looking at Harry.

 "You can trust me with anything, Harry. I'm not one of those fans that sells information." I said the last part sarcastically. "I really do care about every one of you boys." Harry bowed his head. 

 "I'm sorry." He said so quietly it was barely audible. "I was just scared." I walked over to him and hugged him.

 "Why would you be scared?" I asked. He knew I was a Larry shipper.

 "I don't know." He stood up, walking over to Louis. "At least we can be normal on the bus now." He smiled before grabbing Louis's hand and kissing his cheek. I nearly melted at the sight.