Chapter 48

Juliana's P.O.V.

I woke up with a headache and a bare lower half. That couldn't be good. I opened my eyes to find Niall sleeping next to me. His arm was thrown over my stomach, his mouth open slightly. He was so cute when he slept. I moved closer to him and kissed his cheek. "Hi." He said, his eyes still closed.

"Hi."

"You okay?"

"I'm wonderful. Are you okay?"

"Never been better." He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "You're going to need a lot of makeup on those." He pointed to my neck and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm going to kill you."

"You really liked it last night, though."

"You have sex hair." I giggled, running my fingers through his hair.

"The girls will love that, won't they?" A bit of jealousy made its way into me and I frowned. "You're my one and only, don't worry. What time is it?"

"10."

"We don't have to be at the arena until 4. What would you like to do all day?"

"Lay in bed with you."

"I need a shower. Then we can do that." He pushed the duvet back and sat up.

"I need one too." He raised his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes. "Alone."

"Well fine. I'll be right back." He stood up, the comforter still around his waist, and I grabbed his arm.

"Let me see your stomach." He hesitated before responding.

"After my shower." I nodded and he walked into the bathroom. I threw myself into my pillow and pulled the comforter up to my chin. I needed an ibuprofen or I was going to explode.

"Niall." I said loudly. The bathroom door opened and Niall stepped out, completely naked. "Can you get an ibuprofen or two out of my purse, please?" I gave him a cheesy smile and he walked back into the bathroom. "I said please!" He walked back out in a pair of boxers before fetching my pills.

"Here you go, my love." He handed me two small tablets and a water bottle. "You're hungover from a couple drinks? Loser." He laughed before going back into the bathroom. I took the pills and laid back down. I decided to call Charlotte to see what she was up to.

"Hello?" Her tired voice came through the speaker and I laughed.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Yes." She yawned. "What's up?"

"Just waiting on Niall to get out of the shower. What have you been up to lately?" I picked at the duvet while I spoke.

"Well, so far most of the girls in this town have been asking me about you. I can't go out in public anymore. How the hell do they know who I am?"

"You'd be surprised at how much they can find."

"It's a little scary." She chuckled. "How's the tour life been? I've seen a few pictures of you two. The one of you in the car in Ireland was adorable!"

"It's been really interesting. I have learned a lot. Niall and I definitely have something though."

"The night he called you back stage was actually the cutest thing ever." She exclaimed. "Did you have any idea you'd become a thing?" I thought about her question for a couple seconds. I remember thinking he just wanted to use me for a good fuck then dump me off. But then I opened up to him and I knew we clicked.

"At first, no. I didn't think we would ever speak to each other after that night. But the next morning I had a feeling that something was there. He didn't shoo me out of his room and ask me to keep quiet or anything." I smiled to myself at the thought of Niall actually wanting to see me again.