Chapter 29

Juliana's P.O.V.

Shock must have been evident on my face because Niall began to panic. "I mean, I just thought it'd be fun." He rubbed his hand on his knee.

"It's not that I don't want to!" I said quickly. His features softened and he didn't seem as nervous. "They just won't like me." I looked at the floor, my shoes becoming much more interesting.

"Why do you think that?" He asked, nudging my knee. I just shrugged. Maybe because I was a sad, not-so-beautiful fan, I thought. "I think they'll love you. If I do, they will." He kissed my temple. I knew we didn't love, love each other yet, but we loved each other. Right?

"Sickening." Louis mumbled. Niall elbowed him in the ribs and sighed.

"Just think about it, okay? Otherwise, you're stuck with the other four and whatever plans they've made." Zayn wiggled his eyebrows at me and I groaned. I could just go home. Neither of those options sounded very appealing and the thought of being alone with Niall for three days was great.

"Okay, I'll go." I sighed.

"Woah, don't get too excited." Harry said sarcastically.

"Shut up." I grumbled. He laughed, throwing his arm around Louis. "Louis and I are going to stay in the hotel for three days. Liam and Zayn, you're welcome to join."

"I feel like that's a really bad idea." Liam joked. "I don't want to see my best mates get it on right in front of me. It was shocking enough the first time."

"Hey, you're the one that didn't knock." Louis added.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Harry, you tell the story." Louis grinned.

"Here we go." Zayn mumbled.

"Okay, so last year we were at our house and the other lads were there as well. We had been playing FIFA, I believe, and I got up to use the bathroom. Well, this little fucker followed me and scared the shit out of me when I opened the door. I shoved him and he stumbled back into my room. Now, before I continue, let me just say that I knew I had feelings for Louis, but I never admitted them. Apparently he had them too, but was afraid to say anything as well. So, getting back to the story, we started play fighting and I backed Louis into my bed. He fell backwards and I landed on top of him, threatening to tickle the shit out of him. Apparently we were making a lot of noise because Liam started coming upstairs. We didn't hear him, and we kind of just looked at each other, and eventually our lips were touching. It got kind of steamy and of course Liam comes barging in wondering what the hell is going on. We shot up and the look on his face was priceless." Harry laughed, punching Liam's arm. "He was so freaked out. He just stood there staring at us. He finally said 'I didn't know you two had feelings for one another' before walking back downstairs. That was a great night." Harry winked at Louis, who blushed in return.

"That was a really great night." Louis grinned.

"Aw you guys!" I chirped.

"Don't make it all mushy." Louis said in disgust. "It was very manly. Just two manly men kissing." All of us broke out in laughter.

"I still think you two are adorable." I admitted.

"So do I." Harry smiled. He and Louis looked at each other before locking lips. Zayn shifted in his seat and looked away awkwardly. It must be a little strange to see your two best guy friends kissing, but they were probably used to it by now.

"Hey I think we're here." Niall announced. "That was one hell of a short drive."

"I am not in the mood to see any fans." I said under my breath.