Chapter 34

Juliana's P.O.V.

Why did I tell him I loved him? Now was such a bad time to do so. "You love me?" Niall repeated. I gulped, staring back at him.

"I mean... I... I've loved you for a year..." I tried to cover it up but it was no use.

"I know you love me as a fan. Please don't tell me that's what you meant." He let go of my waist and put his hands in his pockets. "Never mind. Let's just forget about it. We're just friends anyway. Friends don't love each other like that." He unlocked the door and motioned for me to follow him. I walked alongside him and he grabbed my forearm. "Piggy back ride?"

"Of course." I smiled. I hopped on his back and he carried me back to the dressing room. I was a little relieved that he dropped the whole 'I love you' thing. I had also hoped he would've said the same, but I should've known it was way too early for anything like that to happen. He kicked the door open and we were greeted by Zayn.

"You're positive you're just friends?" He asked.

"Oh fuck off." Niall laughed. He set me down on the couch then went into the bathroom to shower. I guess this was the end of showering together too. I sunk back into the couch and pulled out my phone. I scrolled through my Tumblr dash as the boys were getting ready for their meet and greets. I laughed out loud at a post on my dash and Harry snatched my phone out of my hand.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" He smiled, his dimple becoming very prominent. He looked at my phone and snorted. "My jokes are better." He sat down next to me and continued to look through my phone.

"Can I please have my phone back?" I begged. He could not find the 300 pictures of the band that I had saved. I hadn't really gotten around to deleting them yet and I really didn't want him to know about it.

"Is there something you don't want me to see?" He smirked. "I'll find it." He clicked on my pictures and I sucked in a breath. "300? You can do better than that!" I tried to take my phone back, but Harry's hand had swallowed it. His hands were huge. I bet Louis loved them. "Let's look at your old Twitter account. I know you didn't deactivate." He opened my Twitter app and switched to my fan account. The last few tweets were from a week and a half ago. "I just want to suck Niall's dick." Harry read aloud.

"Well at least one of your wishes came true." Louis high fived Liam and they laughed. I buried my face in the couch and groaned.

"Ooh this ones about Liam." My eyes shot open and I sat up. "Liam is so fucking hot I'd fuck him senseless any day of the week." The boys began cracking up and I could feel my face ignite. "You swear like a sailor!" Harry scolded. "And for christ's sake, keep your mind on one man!"

"Please don't read anymore." I prayed he didn't find one about himself. He ignored me and continued scrolling.

"This is about me." He read it to himself and his eyes narrowed. "You think I'm a weirdo?" He exclaimed, pretending to be crushed. "She said: 'Harry is so fucking weird. Can I carry him around in my pocket.' No, you can't. I'm much too large." Louis and I groaned at his awful joke.

"Give Juliana her phone before I hear something about myself that I really didn't want to hear." Zayn pleaded. Harry tossed my phone onto my lap and I quickly locked it.

"Thank you for humiliating me." I grumbled.

"Anytime, sweet cheeks." Harry tapped my cheek then stood up. "Where did your boyfriend head off to?"

"We aren't dating." I reminded him.

"Ha sure. But where is he?"

"He went to take a shower."