Chapter 49

Juliana's P.O.V.

"Shit, they're coming." Harry and I jogged down the hallway, ducking into a nook filled with pamphlets about LA.

"They'll never find us." He grabbed my hand and pulled me back a little so we weren't visible. Niall and Louis jogged past us and we began cracking up.

"How the hell didn't they look in here?" I whispered.

"They're dumbasses." We heard their voices getting close again and backed further into the wall.

"They're probably in here you dumbass." Louis said.

"You grab Harry and I'll grab Juliana." Niall responded.

"No way. I'm taking Juliana." Louis fought. They stepped into the room and immediately looked at us, then down at our hands. We let go of each other and laughed.

"Touch me and I will kill you." I said flatly. Louis and Niall grinned at each other before charging at us, Louis flinging me over his shoulder and Niall dragging Harry out of the room.

"I'VE GOT HER! SHE'S MINE!" Louis yelled down the hall. People were going to start complaining and I didn't want to have to hear about it. It was a good thing it was 3 in the afternoon.

"No! Harry!" I yelled.

"I won't let him steal you!" He wriggled out of Niall's grasp and ran to me, ripping me off of Louis. He tackled Louis to the floor and pinned him down by his wrists.

"Nobody steals my girl." He said dramatically.

"Are you cheating on me?" Louis joked.

"Baby, I could never leave you." Harry smashed his lips on Louis' and Niall and I awkwardly looked at each other. Liam and Zayn came around the corner and groaned.

"Seriously?" Liam laughed. Harry jumped off of Louis and blushed.

"Couldn't help myself. Sorry." He held out a hand to Louis and helped him up.

"Okay, well, some fans heard you guys and are looking for you so we might want to head back to our rooms."

"But we're having fun!" I pouted.

"Sorry. Welcome to the tour life." I frowned and grabbed Niall's hand, dragging him down the hallway. "You only have 30 minutes so don't get too heated!" Liam yelled. I gave him the finger and stuck the key card in our door, Niall following me inside.

"What do you want to do for the next thirty minutes?" He asked, shutting the door.

"Let's see. We can do some cute coupley shit or sit in two different rooms. You decide." He sat there for a moment before speaking.

"What is the coupley shit?"

"Like spoon or straddle each other or lick whipped cream off of each other's noses." I laughed. "Nothing too extreme."

"And if we're alone we can do whatever we want?"

"No jerking off."

"Coupley shit it is." He walked over to the couch and held his arms out. "Let's see how awkward this gets. I don't think we're very good at the whole adorable couple thing." He laughed. I walked over to him and sat down on his lap, my knees resting on either side of his thighs.

"How the hell are you almost hard." I spat.

"You look really hot today. Like hotter than usual."

"Well thanks." I said dryly.

"No! I mean that in a good way. You just look like a model or something. Have you ever considered modeling?"

"Yeah, I did actually. My mom said I wasn't allowed to do it though. She insisted that I 'put my knowledge to use' and become an astronomer." I scrunched up my nose at the memory of her laughing at my ambitions. Modeling had actually been first on the list of things I wanted to do after high school.