Chapter 32

Niall's P.O.V.

After she shut the door on me, I lost it. My legs buckled beneath me and I slid down to the floor, hands gripping my hair. She didn't want me anymore. She used me. She got me for a week, had me wrapped around her finger, then dumped me. I was so stupid.

"What happened?" Zayn crouched down next to me, gripping my shoulder.

"She's done." I choked.

"What?"

"She dumped me."

"Oh, man, I'm so sorry." He enveloped me into a hug and I cried harder. I truly thought we had something special, but it was gone.

"I thought we had something, Zayn. I'm so fucking stupid." I sobbed. I hoped she couldn't hear me. I didn't want her to think I was a baby. Louis and Liam came up behind Zayn and had bewildered expressions on their faces.

"Julianna broke up with Niall." Zayn explained.

"Aw Niall, I am so sorry." Liam said sympathetically. Louis didn't say anything, but looked quite angry.

"Where is she?" He asked.

"Please don't get mad at her." I begged. The last thing I wanted was for her to be yelled at.

"I'm just going to talk to her." He rolled his eyes.

"She's in the dressing room."

"Harry?" Louis knocked on the door. After a few seconds, the door opened and Louis walked in. Before anyone else could get in, it slammed shut and the lock clicked.

Juliana's P.O.V.

Harry rubbed my back as I cried into his chest, leaving tear stains on his shirt.

"Are you going to explain?" He asked. I stayed silent, knowing I couldn't speak at the moment. "Did you hurt yourself?" He asked softly. I shook my head then pulled it away from his body.

"I broke up with Niall and I have no idea why." I sobbed.

"What do you mean?" He said, concern evident in his tone.

"I... I'm not used to people caring about me. It scared me, Harry." I wiped my eyes with my finger then tugged on my hair. "I'm fucking stupid."

"You're not stupid."

"Then why did I leave the best thing that's ever happened to me?" I said louder than expected.

"Because you were scared."He repeated.

"Why couldn't I get it through my head that he actually cared about me?" I cried.

"You've never been exposed to this kind of love before." He said quietly.

"Love?" I snorted. "I know he doesn't love me."

"You can say whatever you want, but that boy loves you." Harry said seriously. "I know you probably ripped his heart to shreds when you dumped him. I suggest you fix it or go home. I would hate to see him so upset. I love both of you, but Niall's my best friend. I need to look out for him." I knew he wasn't trying to be mean, but I was caught off guard by his sudden seriousness.

"I'm sorry. I can't just go out there and ask him to take me back. I want to be with him more than anything. I just don't know how to be in a relationship." I admitted.

"Well he was looking forward to having you go to Ireland with him in what, 2 days? I'd really hate to see him disappointed when he goes back home." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"I know, oh my God." I was beginning to have a headache. I just wanted to go back to the bus and sleep. There was a knock on the door, which was immediately followed by Louis' voice.