Chapter 36: Dangerous Woman

Comenzar desde el principio

Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't,

I grabbed the chains hanging next to me, and bit it. Then I swung it, and put it around my neck. I felt my body up and down, and lifted my dress up just a little. I took the chain off, and started to grind against the pole again. Then I spotted him. J was walking in with Frost and some other short guy, with the side of his head shaved. The guy must've been here to seal a deal with J. I stared at J as I continued my dance. Then we made eye contact, and I felt his eyes glued on every move I made.

I wanna savor,

Save it for later,

The taste of flavor,

Cause I'm a taker,

Cause I'm a giver,

It's only nature,

I live for danger,

We kept our eyes locked on each other. J stood there with his mouth slightly open, with his black suit, and white dress shirt, with his cane. I could see he was speechless... So, I know I'm doing good.

Something bout you,

Makes me feel like a dangerous woman,

Something bout, something bout,

Something bout you,

I sexily pointed at J when the track said 'you', and I slowly bent down again; giving everyone a good look at my breasts. I licked my lips, and ran a hand through my hair. I threw my head back, and went back on the pole. The song was coming to an end, and everyone started to applaud. I got off stage, and went to the VIP section.

Joker's POV

I walked into my club, with my right hand, and a guy called Vinny who wanted to make a deal. I began to walk with them to the VIP room, until I saw her. Y/N. There she was. So beautiful on stage. Swaying to the music, and grinding on the pole. Everything she did was perfect, and I stood and stared at her with lustful eyes. Then I remembered something...

Flashback

"Let me know if someone hits on you. I'll blow their brains out."

"Ok." She said as I got out the car, and walked to her side to open the door for her. I got out and I took her hand in mine. People moved out of our way when we were walking in. The club was packed with partying druggies, alcoholics, and strippers. I took her to a table in the back, where all my people were sitting.

"Hey J. Who's the lucky lady?" The tall man with tattoos on his face said standing up, looking at her.

"This is Y/N. She's mine, so don't get any fucking ideas." I said sternly. I sat down on the large couch, but there was no room for her. "Here princess." I patted my lap, and she sat down. I wrapped my arm around her waist.

End Flashback

Another memory... She's mine. My girlfriend... Y/N. I remember now. That was the day Harley kissed me. The day that she got kidnapped, when she tried to get away. The day I realized I would always make sure she'll be safe.

I snapped out my thoughts when I saw Y/N get off of the stage, and go to my VIP section. I quickly moved through the crowd. I made it to the section and there she was; lying on the couch. I told Frost to take care of Vinny, as I spoke to Y/N.

Y/N's POV

I laid on the couch, as J stood before me. He was so sexy, and I never forgot it. He's still the same to me. He puts the hot in psychotic.

"Hello Mr.J. I'm sorry... was this your reservation?" I asked, seductively.

"It was, but I dont mind sharing with you... Kira." He said, sitting in front of me.

"Oh J. I'm flattered..."

"You should be... Who wouldn't?"

"A certain bat."

"Well, people can surprise you." I rose my eyebrow, and nodded.

"It was nice chatting. I noticed you have another guy with you, and I don't want to intrude. So, I'll be leaving." I began to get up.

"Harley isn't here... so there's no need to run away this time babygirl." Then I realized he was talking about that night I caught Harley with him. I widened my eyes.

"Y-You remember..."

"Clear as day pumpkin." He smirked. I sat back down. "I remember things... but only so often. You're my princess. I need to know more, but these memories come so slowly." J said. I nodded, then I got up and went over to him. I straddled him, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I can help with that... Jack." I said seductively.

"That's good. I need all the help I can get... Y/N." J said, before kissing me passionately on the lips. He grabbed my ass, as I grinded on his lap. I broke the kiss, and gave him a smile.

"Let's go home... I'll tell you everything, and hopefully you'll regain full memory." I said, as I got off, and sat next to him.

"Let's go princess." He said, standing up and extending his hand towards me. I grabbed it, and stood up from the seat. J wrapped his arm around my waist, and we walked through the crowd. Everyone was silent, and every eye was on us.

I finally have J back. Now, lets try to get his full memory back.

A/N: Really long chapter, but I did it to make up for not updating. I hope you liked it though.

Until next time, see ya puddins! ;)