oh no she didn't

Tara's POV

The day had finally come when I would move in with Rafa I never thought that I would move in with a next guy ever again but what the hell I had nothing to lose and our relationship seemed to exceed all expectations and this Rafa was loving. I didn't really have to bring over a lot of stuff only important things which wasn't much considering the fact that everything I needed was already at his place yes some would find it creepy I did at first but that is just his way of taking care of me making sure that I want for nothing and when your not use to such loving and kind gestures it makes it hard to accept them.  When loving someone as many would say you have to see the bigger picture, not the small one of where you guys are now but the one of where you'll end up, you have to visualize your future with that person look at the pros and the cons, advantages and disadvantages of being together but most of all you need to know if that person can make you happy for the rest of your life you need to check if anywhere down the line your gonna resent this person if this person would break your heart and how much damage would it cause if it would blow over like a windy day or rike havoc like a hurricane or tornado these things you have to look at but of course, I learnt that the hard way I also learnt that sometimes you have to take risks to be with the one you love, that with love comes sacrifice and if you're not prepared to make sacrifices then your not yet ready for that relationship or that person altogether.

Does him/her make me smile or laugh a lot? Am I happy with where the relationship is? Am I making a mistake being with this person? How would I feel if we should break up? No one asks themself these questions whether before or during a relationship they only ask them when the relationship is over or about to end which doesn't make any sense at all it's like we don't care for our hearts for our well being it's like we believe that we will just bounce back from every bad relationship that everything will just fall back into its place we don't look at why we are always the ones hurt we never stop to think maybe  I chose the wrong guy or girl maybe I keep making the same mistakes we've never looked back at past relationships and retrace our steps to see what went wrong so we can work on it never but yet still we expect a perfect relationship.

*************

"Babe how many boxes are there this is like the hundredth one I've brought out, I thought you said you didn't have much things to bring" I heard Rafa whining from downstairs he could be such a baby sometimes  "stop exaggerating it's not that many and plus I thought you wanted me to move in with you," I said while kissing his pout such a baby  "I do but this is way too many boxes what's even in them" I snorted was he serious right now he only brought two boxes to the truck and he was complaining  "a wise man once told me don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to" I know he was puzzled but I trust he'll figure it out in the meantime I went up to my bedroom to bring down the last box.  It was kinda sad to know that I wouldn't live here anymore I had some wonderful and sorrowful memories here all of which I had to put behind me because  I was starting a new life with Rafael-Levi Blackburn.

"Oh, babe before I forget mom wants us over for dinner so when we're done getting your stuff to my place we'll head over there" I didn't have a problem with Mrs Blackburn she was a nice woman in my opinion but she didn't think I was the right fit for her son, I knew she didn't exactly say the words to him or the rest of the family but she did bluntly tell me so though.

Flashback

"sweetheart your a wonderful girl and all I appreciate you taking care of my son and helping him through a rough patch but I have to be honest here I don't think your the right fit for him he's trim and prim while your raw around the edges yes your from a good family but I still don't think your the right one and he'll figure it out soon and dump you on the curb like the trash your pretending not to be so save yourself the heartache and walk away while you canI was shocked to the bone when she told me those words yes I knew she hates me but for why reasons I couldn't phantom what I didn't expect was that she would come out and say the words the way how she did and I knew I had to chose my words carefully when replying " with all due respect miss the fact that I'm raw around the edges is what he loves about me and honestly you have all the right to say what you did but at the end of the day the person with the last word is Rafa not you its his happiness not yours and I never strike you as the type of mother to rob her child of his happiness the only happiness he's ever had in his entire life I do understand you feel neglected and rejected  to know that he isn't paying you as much mind as before but that is all your fault no one else's, oh and by the way I don't pretend what you see is what you get" with that said I walked out the kitchen just as Rafa walked in.