chapter 15

Rafael-Levi's POV

Telling my family I'm gay are I was gay are I'm not sure of my sexuality was hard my mother took it how I expected her to take it hard, whilst my dad was devastated he couldn't believe that his sister did that to me. They both apologized I didn't accept because I couldn't comprehend how they never noticed, it just proved that they ignored me, it just proved that they abandoned me and they didn't care, I didn't care anymore I was just going to move on with my life and hope that everything goes well.

I walked into the office with a new purpose I was going to get my PA to like me and notice me. I've heard that men don't do that but I was thought to fight for what I want and I want Tara Anderson, it felt weird saying it and even more real. She is a good woman she has seen me at my worst and never once judged me. This girl was going to be the death of me.

"Ms. Anderson call Jake Hilbert from the finance department and fire him," I said in the intercom hope she survives this Jake isn't a walk in the park and I need her tough for me, I need to know that she can stand these tasks, I need to know that she can handle any shit thrown at her and I need to know just how cold-hearted she can be. Smiling to myself I answered my cell phone "mother to what do I owe this call" I greeted my mother "sweetheart we are having dinner tonight your brother would love for you to come, can you make it" she asked with a pleading voice "I'll see if I can no promise" I said as I hang up the phone. Go to the dinner they are only trying to make it up to you my subconscious mocked, they are a little too late for that I thought I'm not ready to forgive them no that's not it, I've forgiven them but I just can't believe they never noticed I was their last child I was the smallest but it seems like I didn't exist to them and it's a constant ever happening thing.

"Mr. Blackburn, Mr. Blackburn, Rafa wake up you have a meeting with Mr. Vanderbilt from Vanderbilt Enterprise's in five minutes" I heard my PA saying while shaking me, goddamn what the fuck I shot up as I felt ice water running down from my hair to my chest. "Why did you do that are you crazy" I snapped at Ms. Anderson "if you had gotten your lazy ass up when I woke you, you wouldn't have gotten that now go change your shirt and get the fuck out of my face" she spat. She is going to be the death of me.

********************

"Mr. Vanderbilt please sit Mr. Blackburn will be with you in a minute"

"Ms. Anderson could you please make lunch reservations for two and tie this goddamn tie," I asked while sitting on my desk to be at a perfect height for her. She was perfect not a flaw just pure beauty with her this close I could see her long lashes fanning her eyes those lips Mmmmm to die for how could I have just noticed her? how could I have missed such a beauty? at least I have a chance now I might be new to the game but I'm aiming to win. "There you go sir, is that okay" her voice broke me from my thinking "yea, yea that is just fine, make sure that when I get out of my meeting the car is ready I'm starved".

"Ms. Anderson where are you I've been waiting for the past five minutes hurry up and get down her your going to make us late for our reservation," I said the second she answered the phone maybe I should've told her I was taking her out to lunch I need to call Mikhael and ask him what to do or better yet I'll just stop by Kevon and ask him he's an expert. "Nice of you to finally show your face," I said as she entered the car "you never told me I was tagging along so how was I to know" I could hear a hint of anger and a bit of something else in her voice but just couldn't place it. This was going to be an interesting lunch. Let the games begin and may the best man win.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Not my best chapter I know I'll make up for it the next one.