I'm Screwed

Rafael-Levi's POV

Rafael-Levi Ibrahim Blackburn that's my name everyone knows me as a player but I'm really not but they wouldn't know that. I'm a hard man to please. I have a relatively small family but I'm not a family man I don't wish to get married no I don't wish to have children hell no that's too much trouble and I don't see why I should have a wife and children when I won't even see them since I'm always out of the country.

I'm really involved in my work I don't exactly have time for parties and all unless it's a fundraiser or gala or something of the sort, I'm really induced in my job. I never slip up and I only employ hard-working people you have to match my energy and be well educated I don't put up with foolishness every one says I get that from my mom but in my world, you only live once and you have to make the best of life no matter what you can't make excuses and have regrets if your gonna regret something then don't do it.

Tara Anderson that's the name of my new PA I thought by now she would be all over me but she isn't, surprisingly actually it's almost like I don't even exist to this girl but I'm happy that a change in scenery is good since that's why I had to get rid of all my other PAs they were all into me they all liked me and quite frankly I wasn't into any of them not that they weren't cute and all but just not my type all they wanted was to get in my bed so I let them and I make them think they had the best night of their lives with me in bed when actually it was my best friend Ramìr but lately he has been pushing me off simply because he found a new girl and he really likes her, so now all I can do when they come after me is just to fire them but this girl had been here the longest it has been six months and I must say she is really a good worker she doesn't ask questions but she doesn't do as she's told either but that surprisingly doesn't bother me at all.

*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*

As the boss of such a big company, most would say I don't have time for serious relationships which is true but really I would love to settle down but just not yet to have a family you have to have a wife and that adds to children something I don't want so I'm just playing all my cards right what the fuck am I thinking right now best possible thing to do is try to make everyone happy whilst at the same time I have to keep my self happy too and that's were Blake drops in Blake's my girlfriend we have been together for five months now but it's nothing serious like most persons would think Blake's always a way and I'm busy with work so we hardly see other. I got a text from Blake saying "I'm coming over" which I have no problem with since I need to get laid tonight but the sooner the better.

Opening Blake's legs I step in between them kissing Blake whilst mumbling in between kisses "I missed you but you seemed fine without me", Blake blushes and just kisses me passionately letting me know the feeling is mutual, pulling my shirt buttons Blake says "I was going to come over tonight but I just couldn't wait". Aloud noise sound causes Blake and I to pull apart and stop abruptly, snapping my head to the source I see my PA standing there staring at me whisper shouting " shit is he kissing a guy? he is gay! my hot sexy boss is gay!" not knowing what to do I just stand there looking back at her as she breaks eye contact and bends over to start picking up the folders that she so clumsily dropped but I can't blame her, for the first I notice her and how sexy and flawless she actually is her skirt is short no that's an excuse for a skirt and it has a split going up the back which means that her bending over is causing me to see directly underneath her and fuck the sight is so God damn good she is so fucking blessed were the fuck did she get all that from, wait what the fuck am I thinking I'm not attracted to girls I have never been attracted to them no wait I'm screwed so fucking screwed.

Like, everyone, I have my secrets and no one must find out about them but my PA just found out I'm gay and I don't know what the fuck she is going to do with this new information, I need to persuade her to keep her mouth shut about this but on the contrary, I just found out girls are just one girl can give me a boner.

___________________________

YES! YES! YES! HE GOT A BONER. THE GAY GUY GOT A BONER. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT👿👿👿