Celebrate!!

Tara's POV

"girl you light up my world like nobody else", "come on sing along your no fun Brit-brat," says Tara to her little sister "for me please" whilst giving her best puppy dog eyes to convince her little sister. It was her last real night to party since she just got a job as personal assistant to one of the richest men on planet earth who is the CEO of Allison's Enterprises, she's never met the man in person but she has heard how gorgeous he is and everyone keeps telling her she is a lucky bastard. "I don't know why you guys are behaving like this, stopover exaggerating his cuteness if he is even cute, and plus I didn't come to talk about him I came here to party and that's what I'm gonna do with are without you guys" Tara ranted as her sister and friends spoke about her apparently hot and sexy boss instead of partying. Heading towards the dance floor I find the center and start swaying my hips to the beat of I Took a Pill in Ibiza by Mike Poisoner which quickly changed to In The Night by The Weekend a sexy beast of a man started dancing with me he was blonde with chiseled jaw what looked like blue eyes or maybe it's green I couldn't tell in this lighting but I know he works out a lot cause he has a well-defined body and feels like he's walking with a six pac under his white v-neck shirt which he paired with black jeans, holding back my drool I just danced away the night with him.

*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*

"Come on Tee you need to get home you have been drinking a lot and your drunk, your gonna have a nasty hangover and one of these guys most definitely will rape you if we leave you here" whines Brit beside me damn I love my sister but she is mighty annoying an such a pussy, I'm gonna strangle her one day I swear. "Your no fun but fine I'll go home with you as long as you quit whining like a bitch oho and let me treat you with my first paycheck and you can't say no" I whisper yelled in her ears. What felt like sixty years but was really 20 minutes of a car ride to my place finally ended. I climbed out of Brit's sleek black BMW that our parents bought her for her sixteen birthday; they have a tendency to buy us all BMW's as our first cars I got a white BMW whilst our older brother Lucifer got a red BMW, screaming my goodbyes to her I wobbled up my driveway to the front door dropping my keys fifty times before finally opening the door turning on the lights and heading to my bedroom whilst stripping myself of my black tank top and white shorts that I paired with black and white converse shoes, I tumbled into bed and drifted off to sweet sweet dreamland.