Interruptions Whilst Ignoring

Rafael-Levi's POV

"Fuck Kevon I can't explain this man I actually got a boner a fucking boner" I was explaining everything to one of my best friends and psychologist what happened with me and Tara he was as dumbfounded as me but he eventually advised me to just lay low and not get carried away with this he even said "I can let her in" you know to keep your friends close and your enemies closer I didn't know if she was my friend or my enemy I just knew that she didn't care about my sexuality even though she was shocked and so, was I.  Since she didn't judge me she was calm and cool about it all even comforting but I was just too shock all she did was just bend over.

Every night when I close my eyes all I see is her bending over then staring at me all innocent and all shit! just thinking about it is getting me hard right now I gotta blow off some steam wonder if Blake is in town. Blake and I have been seeing each other for a while he knows how to please me in bed and he's there for me plus it's the perfect relationship I'm always out of town and so is he, we barely see each other which is good since there would be no suspicions about us. "Blake you in town" please say yes I kept on mumbling to myself "am yes Levi", "good come over, or should I".

I jumped in my new black Ferrari wondering what the fuck is happening to me why can't I get her out of my head damn it, why of all girls she had to give me a boner shit! that means I can fuck her but no wait I'm gonna feel weird if I do fuck her she's gonna be the first girl I've ever fucked hmm wonder what's in store maybe after I fuck her I'll go back to my ways or just fire her that's more simply why are all these thoughts going through my head? fuck it I'm just gonna do what  Kevon says and hopes it works.

" hey babe" Blake greeted me but I cut him off from saying anything else with a punishing kiss I shoved him up on the wall and ripped his shirt off earning a moan from him I bit his bottom lip demanding entrance which I received our tongues danced together as I maneuvered us to the sofa I pushed him on it and began unbuttoning my shirt well he pulled my pants "damn I miss this" he grumbled as he took me into his mouth I let out a groan and fist my hands in his hair holding him in place forcing myself further into his mouth thrusting in and out I was lost and out of this world as to how he did it so good he always made me lose my self and forget about everything in this world he was better at a blowjob than a fucking woman for Christ sake and if he keeps it up  I'm gonna cum on his face any second now, (first things first I'm the realist realist drop this and let the whole world feel it feel it and I'm still in the murder business I can hold you down like I'm giving lessons in physics)  what the fuck whose calling me now.

"Samantha you better have a good reason as to why you're calling me right now" I shouted in the phone whilst pulling my dick out of Blake's mouth I could tell he was disappointed that we got interrupted whilst I was furious why couldn't she wait two more minutes.

*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*

I was trying to ignore my family especially my sister and brother but no they just had to call and interrupt my moment with Blake I swear she owes me a blowjob. What could be so important that I had to stop everything and attend a stupid family meeting with the people I'm ignoring damn I wish Tara was coming along at least I could use her as an excuse but I'm ignoring her too she is the main reason why I'm ignoring everybody ever since I brought her home with me a few weeks ago everyone has been asking for her even my mom is influencing me to date her everyone likes her I know that's a good thing but I'm not into women and they don't know that.

I wonder what she's doing now I did tell her to come in at 11 am cause she seemed really tired I mentally face palmed my self when I thought back to last night it was funny though and the way how she said my name damn it did stuff to me that was the first time she called me by my full name and I liked it. The rest of the car ride I just kept thinking of Tara Anderson I couldn't get her out of my mind even though I don't know much about her I could call my private investigator Jeff and let him look her up."Jeffery I want you to find out about a Tara Anderson she is my PA I want to know everything about her get on it now" with that I hang up and open the front door of my parents' house I walked right to my father's office and took my seat.

"what the fuck you can't do that this is my life and if I feel like living like a bachelor I can" I yell at my dad "son it would be easier to win deals if you were married, people would take you more seriously consider what I have said you have up to a month to find someone for your self after that your mother and I will be choosing your bride and you have to go with it". "I can't believe you guys are doing me this it's not even your company it's MINE I built it without either one of you I didn't even ask you guys for money and now you are going to tell me what's best for my company and I bet you guys wonder why I ignore you all, you always call in the middle of something and I have to come running I always have to live my life up to you pricks standard well no more I'm done not anymore and I'm not looking for a bride and neither one of you will be looking me a bride get that in your fucking thick skulls look Mikhael a bride he is the one who will be taking over your business I have my own company I don't need yours and quite frankly my company is doing much better than your father, fuck you! why are you doing this? why are you on his side mother" I shouted at them in frustration they can't do that it's not their life it's mine and I'm not going to stand by and watch them ruin it no never.

"Son it's time for you to get married and Mikhael has found himself a bride its only you and Samantha who aren't married or isn't going to get married your father and I are putting down our foot and giving both of you the first push we know it's your company and you built it we are just looking out for you sweetie" she rambled, I hate them I swear they always interrupt my life and I did let them cause they are family but I'm 26 and they are dealing with me like I'm 2 making my life decisions they know I wouldn't agree to this shaking my head I stood up and headed to the door "mother I love you but I'm not getting married and neither one of you can force me to I'm 26 years old not 2 you guys don't rule my life and I'm not the heir to the family business Mikhael is not me are Sammy so you and Angelo can't force me and Sammy to get married I'm against this, whenever I'm ready to get married I will just be patient okay and please stop interrupting my life it's my life let me make my mistakes and learn from them and I would have preferred if you guys had made this approach different, my mind won't be changing anytime soon I'm not ready to get married by the way congrats bro I'm proud of you" with that I walked out the house thinking what a major interruption  my family is I need to put them at arms length distance from me.

Driving home I wondered how could they do this to Sammy and me. They knew we wouldn't agree especially me even though Sammy seems cool with it she does have a boyfriend I've never met the guy but she says he's great and treats her well that's all I need to know she went as far as to say he can take good care of her since he is an account and all and he even had his own business I know she did all that to assure me that she was okay and that I shouldn't worry but I'm not. Right now I'm just pissed at my parents I need a drink.