I Need to Get Laid

Krissy's POV

"Where is that girl she should be home by now I can bet that boss of hers has her working overtime are maybe they are just getting it on" I mumble to myself plunging down on Tara's bed the last time I saw her she was all chirpy and all but as usual very busy I mean don't get me wrong I do miss my bestie but she has no time for me anymore all her time goes into that damn boss of hers he even sleeps here most nights but I have to say my baby girl is coming out of her shell and living again and I would be selfish not to be happy for her but we've just grown apart slightly and I don't like that.

"Kristen I'm home" I heard her screaming from the doorway I miss those days when we were roommates the whole entire apartment complex thought we were an actual couple, I may have my lesbian ways and all but I wouldn't look at my bestie like that yes she's hot! but I prefer my girls to be strawberry blonde or just simple redheads I once dated a girl who had ginger red hair man she had a temper and that's why I liked her but Tara didn't like her and she was right as usual. "What took you so long? where you and the 'boss' getting it on? did you get me something to eat, I'm starved" I threw questions at her openly and watch her blush I'm guessing it's not because she forgot to buy me food but because I openly suggested that she was getting it on with her 'boss' while he was standing in the corner. The look on his face was priceless his cheeks tingled a light pink under my scrutinizing gaze which makes me let out an evil laugh he's so whipped and he doesn't even know it yet while she's still hung up on her heartbreak God they are the perfect couple I should start naming my little nieces and nephews from now.

"Rafa this is my blunt best friend Kristen but you can call her Krissy, Krissy this is my boss," she said introducing us " Mmmmm Rafa I love the nickname you got him but I can bet it sounds better when you moan Rafael then pause and say Levi while sinking them nails, and don't give me that look I know you too are doing it and I need the juicy details," I said while making my sandwich Tara gaped at me earning a scowl I can't believe she thinks I'm dumb.

We were in her bedroom since he decided to cook and I needed to eat. I made sure to bring popcorn for when she told me the details, while she was changing and showering she told me everything but I could tell she was leaving some parts I didn't push since I knew eventually I would hear all about it. Throwing her goody bags at her I said: "that's what I got you and your wearing that to the club tomorrow I need to get laid and yes your hot shot of a man can come".

"Tara I would be in the clouds right now your man is sexy, rich not that the money matters, he can cook and I bet he's good in bed, you guys should get married I'm already naming my nieces and nephews" she glared at me I just rolled my eyes they know its true well they do seem oblivious to there attraction for each other but I can feel and smell the sexual tension between them it's up to me to make them work out they both need a push.

*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*

"Your future husband is here with his older self who is cute and sexy with two girls one looks like him and the other is a redhead" I yelled to Tara she was taking too long and I couldn't wait so long my pussy needed a dick and at her rate I would die of hornyness. We were chatting and getting to know each other when Tara yelled my name " I love it when you scream my name but let's not get Mr Blackburn here jealous, what is it I take it you like the dress" I yelled back at her with a toothy grin " love the dress I look like a slut ready to go sell her pussy to the highest bidder for crying out loud I'm not wearing this and stop saying that shit about my boss we are not dating or fucking" she whined coming down the stairs putting on her heels " look at my baby" she was wearing a black dress it stopped mid thigh with the sides and front cut out and it was showing a lot of cleavage a gold zip ran down the left side of her thigh she had let her go hair putting it in soft curls she did the smoky eye as her make up and blacken her already black lips she complimented outfit with good hoop earrings a heart gold necklace and her black and gold heels she was the definition of sexy and I was proud. That's my bestie people.