Lunch Date

Britney's POV

Ever since my sister got that job I hardly see her, she hardly calls which is unlike her honestly I'm getting worried but mom says "she's just busy and that's how the working world is" but I miss my big sister so I'm heading over to where she works to take her out to lunch my threat which we all know she might just oppose to. Walking into the building I can't help but kinda feel like home maybe it's because we have the all-white theme home too but less glass. Heading over to the blonde who's chatting away on the phone and typing mercilessly on the MAC in front of her I stood quietly and waited for her to acknowledge my presence whilst looking at my outfit in the shining glass, I'm a witty girl standing at 5ft with short black hair big hazel eyes pink lips a slim but curvy body with long legs I'm lighter than Tara in color but she is prettier. I decided to wear my black boyfriend jeans with a white tank top, black blazer, and a pair of black and white converse whilst admiring myself I saw a hot sexy guy walk to the elevators, and damn he's a hunk of a man.

Standing at atleast 6 ft 3 with emerald green eyes black Raven hair muscular body, no doubt an eight pac under his dress shirt and jacket thick pink lips with thick olive skin straight nose and a hard jawline let's just say he has the face of a god. "Damn he's hot" 'ehehehe' snapping my head around I saw the blonde giggling at my facial expressions, "checking out the boss I see he is a real hotty but a player I wouldn't advise an innocent sweet-looking girl like you to look his way" she commented looking back I  sighed, then it hit me like Miley Cyrus's wrecking ball he is the infamous Rafael-Levi Blackburn the owner of Allison's Enterprises and my sister is his PA fuck she is one lucky bitch but knowing her she won't even look in his direction, turning back to the blonde I tell her I'm here to see Tara Anderson she rings her up on the phone and then sends me up to her.

*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*

Walking into her office I see the same theme but notice she's heading over to a door, so I clear my throat to let her know I'm here but she just tells me to sit until she gets back and goes through the door to God knows where, while waiting on her I text my boyfriend Ramìr checking upon him. Snapping my head up I see her walk back in looking frustrated and hungry with a dozen folders in her hands "how about some lunch my treat" I say to her she nods her head drops the folders on her desk grab's her phone and bag but a door opening makes us both stop in our tracks looking like we got caught with our hands in the cookie jar turning I see the sexy guy from earlier her boss "I'm going to lunch with my sister Britney, be back in half-hour tops" Tara says to him and walks out dragging me behind her, I never knew you could talk to your boss like that and still have a job.

"How do you concentrate on work with him around," I asked Tara through a mouth full of salad, rolling her eyes at me she says "we rarely talk or see each other and he is not hot or is he food so stop looking at him like you wanna eat him" she murmurs the last part smiling at her for reading my mind and all, we started talking about work and stuff until her boss called saying he's extending her lunchtime to an hour. Since we were done eating and all when he called we decided to do a little shopping Tara buying mainly work clothes whilst I bought casual wear. Dropping her off we said our goodbyes and she disappeared inside the building.