Jealous and angry boyfriends

Tara's  POV 

It has been two months since we started dating and it's going good so far even though honestly I had expected him to fuck up already but he didn't I guess he meant it when he said that he wouldn't, even though he hasn't really been around lately but he always calls and texts me whenever he can but honestly I don't mind I kinda like the distance I guess it's because I'm use to it I don't know really and plus I have work to distract me from even missing him not that I don't I do miss him a lot too wait what the fuck  I miss him damn I'm getting  soft he's growing  on me but I can't go back where I'm coming from even though  I  don't think  he would hurt me at least  that's what  everyone  says fuck  what's wrong with  me I can't fall for him that's exactly  what  you  are  doing  falling for him and he ain't even here imagine  if he was my subconscious  mocked  she was right but  I  would  never admit  to it denial  is the first step bitch would  you shut up  when I needed you, you decided  to  stay quiet. I'm officially getting off I swear did I just talk back to myself who you calling bitch bitch shit  I'm definitely mad mom always said if you talk to yourself and you start answering back are even hear yourself talking back your crazy fuck I'm crazy.

"Pick up the phone, pick it up goddammit" I'm definitely crazy if I'm talking to the phone and myself  I know it "what do you want" came the voice of my dear sister I could tell I woke her, her voice was hoarse from sleep "I'm going crazy  I swear I'm losing my mind like I've been talking to myself even to the phone sis are you listening to me" laughter that's all I heard for awhile  "you've always been crazy and your only realizing this now bitch  your late" was she serious right now she took this shit for a joke "I'm not joking I'm serious like 100% serious," I said to her  "okay you are how about this, we go to the club tonight well to be specific  Lucifer's club the new one he opened I heard it's the bomb," I thought about it maybe I just need to go to the club "yeah I'll pick you up around 8" she just hang up after said that typical Brit.

"So your clubbing" I knew that voice but it wasn't supposed  to be here until next week he told me that this morning  with his own mouth "I'm definitely  going crazy now I'm hearing  voices" I murmured  to myself then the idiot's voice chuckled  "I assure  you babe I'm  here in the flesh and your not going crazy,  well crazier" I turned  around  and  sure enough,  he was standing  there looking  all sexy in his black tailored suit "what are you doing here, not that I'm not happy that your back but you're not supposed to be here until next week."  He never commented no he just walked to his office and ignored me completely.  Did I do something wrong no I didn't I was sure of it then,  why was he ignoring me now not wasting any more time I gathered the files I had that he needed to sign and look over also the ones that were to go in the filing cabinet as well and walked into his office I placed the files on his desk and then proceeded to the filing cabinet and place the others in there he was on the phone talking to someone so I just walked out closing the door behind me.

The time dragged by with me doing the usual but this time I was worried because  Levi wasn't talking to me and I didn't know what I  did even though I was sure I didn't do a thing. I missed lunch but that was normal it was starting to be an everyday thing.  After a couple of hours the phone rang, I answered and forwarded the call to Levi after telling him who called he seemed annoyed that I interrupted him but I brushed it off even though I did notice that he never came out of his office and if he did it wasn't by his normal route of walking through my office I did find his behavior odd but I  didn't say anything since I'm not the complaining type but I did wonder though.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

It was fifteen minutes to eight when I parked in the driveway of Brit's boyfriend's house it was huge but I didn't like the fact that she was staying there apparently she and mom got into an argument when mom found out she got a tattoo, pierced her navel and ears several times but what really shocked mom was that Britney was no longer a  virgin and to top it off mom hated her boyfriend  Ramír  I think that is his name and she gave it to him mom said and I quote  "that fucking boy corrupted my daughter, my sweet sweet baby, I don't and won't approve of him we're not talking about this anymore"  Britney cried but then she decided it was time to move out so she packed her shit and moved in with him not her best choice in my opinion but she had to learn from her mistakes so I just let her be. "Heyo bitch long time don't see, how you doing?" Brit said as put on her seat belt  I just groaned "be a good little sister and take care of your big sister  I need to drink tonight like really drink, I gotta lot a shit on my plate right now" she only rolled her eyes " what are sisters for?" I didn't reply I just drove to our brother's club it was packed and there was no way we would get in. I parked the car and we walked straight to the bouncer "the Anderson sisters, hope you too enjoy yourselves" he said I was baffled as to how he knew us but I didn't say a word I just walked in. The place was pitch black with bright lights everywhere it was beautiful with the music vibrating off the walls looking around I could see two bars on either side of the club with the stage up top but it was floating literally.  I could see the VIP  room but I always hated in,  the place was decorated with glow in the dark graffiti in the center of the ceiling there was a room but you couldn't see inside I assumed that's my brother's office the place was pretty  I won't and wouldn't lie. 

Brit dragged me to the bar "two tequila shots please" she told the bartender we downed the shots in one go then ordered another set after another. We found a booth and sat down, where we could talk me an Brit were always close being the last two and all so we talked about any and everything after a while I got bored with talking and went to the dance floor to dance.  The alcohol was really getting to me since I couldn't stand up but I was having fun so I didn't object. Halfway through one of my jams this really sexy and cute guy started dancing with me, he was tall but Levi was much taller than him why was I thinking about him I shook my head to shake the thoughts away which did work until I felt someone watching me but me being me didn't pay it much mind. I and my new friend danced for a while before we sat down and talked whilst drinking some more I was looking for Brit but I couldn't spot her anywhere but who I saw frightened me, there he was clad in black ripped jeans and a black v-neck shirt his hair looking messy I could bet that he ran his hand through it a million times he look bad but still sexy just like that he disappeared  I smiled to myself because now I knew for sure that I was crazy and fully drunk. Someone tugged me back to the dance floor for another round of dancing it was my new friend I didn't object I danced along with him and had fun because that was what I needed to have some fun.

"Your times up" was all he said before he ripped me off the guy who was about to argue but stopped maybe because of the death glare he got are because he realized who he was talking to I was so lost in thought that I didn't even know that we headed for the exits until the cool night air slapped me in the face like a bitch  "  you had no right to do that I was having fun and you spoiled my time grumpy old troll" I shouted at him how could he, I was in the middle of having a good time and he just..... my thoughts were interrupted by him "I'm a grumpy old troll like really after I just saved your life I don't even get thanks and I do as I please your my girlfriend and what were you doing? this is considered cheating but I'm not pointing fingers and get in the fucking car" I stood there looking at him he has never yelled at me let alone cursed at me I felt really hurt but the look on his face told me to just in the car and not piss him off more so that's what I did and I never said a word as he drove to where ever.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I opened my eyes to see him carrying me inside his house I immediately began struggling to get free "put me down now" I snapped at him but he didn't listen he just brought me inside lock the door and placed me on a stool in the kitchen then grabbed a bottle of water and handed it to me along with two pills I just took them and sat there until what happened at the club came back to me. "You're not allowed to yell at me or curse and I didn't need saving plus I sure as hell didn't cheat on you," I told him he didn't say anything he just stood there for a while "I was watching you, both of you" he finally said "you were close for him very close and I guess I got jealous and angry because that should have been me and not some guy I'm sorry I yelled and cursed okay, you need some rest you can sleep in my room I have some work to do" and with that, he walked out of the kitchen  I was speechless  Rafael - Levi  Ibrahim  Blackburn was angry and jealous that's definitely a  first even though I was supposed to feel bad I didn't I just went up to the room took off my clothes and put on one of his shirts then crawled into his big comfy bed. Before I could sleep his words played in my mind jealous and angry was he for real though if he really was then that meant that I had a jealous boyfriend who would and could get angry easily and I liked that with that thought I went to bed.