She's finally mine

Rafa's POV

She was absolutely beautiful while she slept, breathtaking I still couldn't believe that she actually gave into me after trying for months she was finally going to be mine mine I like the sound of that even though I already consider her as mine but now the words have left her lips that she is willing to give us a try, I was beyond myself when she said yes in her own way with all her buts and whats ifs included, but I don't care she's willing to be mine and that's all I want. "Why are you staring at me," her voice soft with sleep asked I couldn't answer all I could have done was smile wondering how did I get her to finally be mine "why did you give into me," I asked since it was burning in my head back to ask her that question she looked at me with those mesmerizing eyes and said "it's simple you were becoming annoying and I know Sammy and the world wouldn't appreciate it if I decapitated you so I just said yes knowing that you would stop annoying me so much while at the same time making you happy and the fact that Sammy convinced me to and so did my stupid brain but you better not make me regret this Rafael-Levi Blackburn less you will pay deeply and I mean it" she was cute when she threatened me getting all serious and all but I knew she would hurt me or worst kill me if I did fuck up and hurt her but I was going to make it my point of duty not to since I really wanted her to stick around.

°°°°°°°°°°°

"Sammy she said yes thanks to your help but not after threatening me so yes Tara Anderson is now my girlfriend but I need your help I'm not good with this relationship thing and I don't wanna lose her" I said to my sister as we walked inside I HOP it was our favorite place to eat and talk you know play catch up in each others life "now, now little brother stop making it look like its the Olympics or Fifa World Cup its not, having that relationship with her is no different from the ones in the pass its just that now its with a woman and might I add you are so whipped Mikhael would have a field day with this, who would know that the infamous Rafael-Levi Blackburn would get whipped, fall in love and think about settling down and finally starting his family I'm proud of you bro" my sisters words took me by surprise I never expected her to say all that even though what she said was the truth but she was always one of few words and when she did speak it would have you thinking hard just like she did right now but all that's in my mind is that I can't keep her happy I can't be the man she wants I can't be there for her nothing I just can't, she's living with what ifs and waiting on me to fuck up to leave while I'm living with I can't and doubting myself when I know I can do it I can be there for her I can be all she wants and more I might be new to this thing but I'm not going to give up so easy I fought to get her and now I do, I just need some help nothing else help from more experienced people that's all.

"Here's what your going to do, your gonna pamper her even if she says no you will, find out what she likes get to know her and I mean know her show her that you love her be there for her and for gods sake spend time with her like really spend time so that means your going to have to take day offs are vacations just the two of you fly around the world see all the romantic sites and stuff you know what I mean right and most of all be romantic and don't tell me you cant be weird as it sounds Blake said you are very romantic but you just don't see it but mainly just be you and don't scare the poor girl off please bro I'm begging I really like her" that's a whole lot of things my sister wants me to do but most of it I've already been doing so I guess I'm just going to have to improve "okay sis I'll do all that and more and the only reason why Blake says that is because of the places I bought him for the weekends we use to spend together but I think the only problem she might have is the fact that I'm hardly gonna be home are should I say in the country but I'm definitely gonna try my best to make her happy I promise sis I just need help I just need a kick start that's all I think by next month I'll get the hang of it even though I have just some stuff I don't understand" I said looking through the window at an old married couple will that be me and Tara in a few years I couldn't help thinking my sisters voice interrupted me "what don't you understand pop the question" was her response "why is it that she is always so angry and why the hell does she try to kill me at least one week out of every month when I'm around her I swear week before last week I was at her place and we were in her kitchen she kept whining and complaining about silly stuff so I told her to shut up she's giving me a headache and she threw a fucking knife at my head a butchers knife at that and then she just started crying I'm baffled as to why" she was laughing like crazy my sister was laughing like crazy like I just said the funniest thing in the world she almost dropped off her chair while I was just there looking at her with a serious expression trying to comprehend why she was laughing finally wiping tears from her eyes she says "she was on her period idiot that's why she was having mood swings and if I were you I wouldn't piss her off you actually can use it against her to prove that you love her and stuff most men aren't there for their women when the period starts but I think that'll give you an advantage on her" Sammy said through a mouth full of pancakes looking at it I could really win this one even though that's my intention.

••••••••••••

"Babe, did I wake you," I asked

"Mmmm why are you calling so early it's like 6:15 in the morning" I heard her grumble on the phone smiling I said "I won't be in today so you can come in late and please deal with all the meetings I'm not coming back until next week" I could hear her shuffling around in bed and grumbling about something I already missed her my sister was right I'm whipped.

"Kevon I don't know man it's weird no other girl can get my attention and she can without trying I went from liking guys to liking her, my sister says I'm whipped I honestly don't know what's going on" I was in my best friends office trying to grasps everything he looked as baffled as me which is weird he always has something to say he is one of the few people who know me inside out so him speechless was a shocker for me but he finally decided to grace me with his voice, "okay so this does happen sometimes I think what's happening is that you are getting over your trauma, yes you are slowly and this girl she doesn't seem like the other girls she's not fake she's real and she's the only one that has challenged you like really challenged you and questioned you no one else has she brings out a side of you that you locked away because of what happened. I just think that the only reason why you became gay was because your mind was clouded with that woman and the things she did you thought that all girls where like that and so in a bid to save yourself you choose to love guys you choose to go the other way and now this girl is showing  you that not all women are like that and that you can't take one woman's doings to judge the rest, so yes you are whipped and I'm happy for you, yes your in love and that's wonderful, yes you are scared and that's okay everything you are feeling is new but it's the same as I've been telling you, you can use all the situation I've told you about and anything you're not sure of pick up the phone and call me I'm here for you" that was a whole lot to digest what Kevon said was true I did force myself to be like that all out of fear that women freaked me out any boy in my situation would've probably done the same just to protect himself "thanks man I appreciate it but you couldn't have expected me to do differently I was scared still am a bit but I'm ready to move on I've done this before I've played the role so I'm just gonna do what I have to, I really like this girl maybe even love but for now we are sticking to like until love makes it self known am I whipped that I probably am I just don't wanna lose her, I just wanna take it slow not rush anything just build the foundation for love cause we are broken people who have trust issues" I said to him looking through the window.

Who could have thought this would be me. Rafael-Levi Ibrahim Blackburn the CEO of my own company one of the richest men alive thinking about my future with a girl being my wife and having my children the first girl to catch my attention at that.

***************************

vote and comment