Who Cares!

Tara's POV

Fuck my life I wake up to screams and a pounding headache only to find out that my bestie was getting an orgasm and I just had a nasty hangover and now this aaaarrrgggg! my life is so fucked up wait how could he be gay? that's bullshit I thought as I sat back at my office chair everyone said that he was ruthless and a player, no he could just be bisexual right but that's still wrong how could such a sexy beast be with such a sexy man that's a double sin. I mean Blake or whatever his name is, has a light complexion blonde hair big blue eyes thin pink lips chiseled jaw muscular build he is just freaking hot but not as hot as Rafael-Levi Blackburn what the fuck did I just think get these thoughts out of your head Tara cause you don't give a fuck about him or his sexuality.

Burying myself in work I typed mercilessly on the Mac pro while answering the constant ever ringing phone, I was changing meetings or adding meetings to his calendar and canceling a few I was tired and exhausted when he walked in and said "come I'm taking you to dinner oh by the way tomorrow is your day off its well deserved" turning off the Mac I didn't protest cause I knew where this was coming from and where it was going did he really think that I would spill his secret I wouldn't but he didn't know me so he wouldn't know that but really I'm not complaining I got the day off tomorrow and I feel awesome, I finally get to rest.

*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*

At dinner, we made small talk mostly about work and around that line of conversation but I got bored with that conversation and asked the million-dollar question or questions "when did you know you were gay? or how long have you been gay? you can answer whichever one you like but I prefer it if you answer both. I'm not going to judge you are anything cause I don't care and who cares". It was like he was debating with himself to answer and then he finally did " I figured it out when I was 10 yrs old I'm now 26 so do the math no I'm not exactly proud of myself but I have tried to be with a girl and quite frankly it has never gone past dinner whilst for me, I make sure they pleasure" although I didn't understand what he meant by I make sure they pleasure I didn't ask any more questions because it looked like it took everything out of him to answer those two questions.

We talked and learned more about each other just enjoyed each other's company which was weird since he was my boss.  He decided it was time to go and so he brought me home I was curious as to how he knew where I lived the address I gave in my job description was no longer my address and I didn't correct it, I didn't want him to know that I moved cause then he would ask too many questions that I can't answer. I opened my door and was about to leave when his voice stopped me "I like you, you didn't judge me are anything especially when you found out you were very comforting and understanding and I know you would keep my secret for me but please do me a favor and a company me to a family dinner yes! yeah! yeah! yeah! you heard me right blah! blah! blah! I need you there as a date and also as an assistant to assist me and that's not a question you will accompany me is that clear. "I never have a choice cause no one normally Cares no one took the time out to figure me out but who cares" I mumbled under my breath whilst nodding my head in agreement.

"I'll be here at 6 pm to pick you up and please be on time the sooner we get there the faster we leave and we can both get on with our lives," says my boss in one breath.

___________________________

Remember to vote and comment