The Story of My Life

Rafael-Levi's POV

"is it a girl or a boy, I want a bawby sistwa" I begged my mom to let it be a girl when she said "yes it's a girl" I was really happy cause I would get two sisters to protect and I wouldn't let even a fly near them. My mommy says I'm really protective and that I got it from her daddy but he died a few years back she said it was a good thing but it can get me in trouble too but it's worth it to protect the one you love. We grew up playing together all four of us me, Mikhael, Samantha, and Allison we were a happy family always playing and smiling we were carefree and then all that changed when Allison got sick, I was the one that found her when I found her she was coughing blood I ran to mommy and told her " Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Allison is sick come" and they took Alli to the hospital. Mommy came home crying and she told us that Alli has lung cancer I didn't know what she was talking about so I just let her cry on me while the others seemed oblivious "mommy everything going to be albright" I remember her sobbing more when I said those words and she only shook her head and said, "no son she only has one more month with us maybe less sweetie".

Allison died at four mom was wrong she spent one more year with us and then she left. When she died I didn't talk for 9 months cause I couldn't understand how that could happen and I felt like I let down mommy and daddy for making her die but they said it wasn't my fault and all no one could save her it was just life but I could tell mommy was hurting really bad she loved Alli more than the rest of us she always called her, her baby we were always jealous but never showed it even dad loved her more than us and I was hurting. Even three years after she died they still talked about her they compared us to her and wonder what she would be like Mikhael and Samantha were strong so it never bothered them but it always haunted me no matter what and because of that I shut out my family, I shut out my mom, my dad, and my brother, Samantha was always there for me and I likewise everyone always thought we were twins but were born a year apart and a day apart I was the masculine version of her and she the feminine version of me I loved her I vowed to protect her till death I couldn't lose another sister nope not again.

All hell broke loose after a couple of years I wouldn't listen to my parents I just did what I felt like but whenever we had family outings or gatherings we were one big happy family are so people thought. I once despised my father he was cheating on mom and beating the fuck out of her even Sammy at one point so I put a stop to it and he cut me off he didn't want me to bare his name anything but I was wiser than they thought I was a wiz at actuarial drawing so I drew plans and was paid a hefty sum with that money I started my company Allison's Enterprises I was extremely proud of myself to have formed the company and for it to be a success so fast in no time I was on top.

*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*

"Your a handsome boy" she chirped "the things I wanna do to you but you can't tell mommy or daddy about this, do you understand if you tell them I'm going to kill you" she screamed whispered in my ears with that she ran her hook of a fingernail down my arm sending a cold shiver down my spine "make her stop! make her stop please! make her stop!" I said over and over in my head I can't handle this she stripped me then handcuffed me to the bed tears were running down my face I know it's not manly but this woman was crazy and she was abusing me sexually, I'm gonna be sacred for life I'm just 8 and half years old and she's taking my innocence my life is over.

aaarrrrggg! "less teeth more tongue, this is the last time I'm telling you, you better get it right" she screamed at me while slapping me out of the belt. This woman was ruthless and would stop at nothing to get her pleasure I just had to do it, I  gave her that pleasure for one and a half year until I couldn't take it anymore I had to get her out of my life but how would I do such a thing?

She was my dad's older sister and business partner she had long brown curly hair olive complexion big dark brown eyes small waist broad hips she wasn't ugly and she wasn't pretty either but she was sick and I needed her out of my life I  came up with one conclusion kill her. It was 10 pm she couldn't sleep she took sleeping pills to make her sleep so I went to fetch them for her and a glass of red wine but before I brought it back to her I crushed some of the pills and placed it in the wine then made my way to her room I gave her the glass and the pill bottle and watched her take six pills one time then drink all the wine in one swallow I walked out of the room and to the games room and played some games when I went back she was dead.

___________________________

How could that bitch do such a thing right? She is sooooo cruel but look at the bright side he came out on top and she went 6ft under.

Vote and comment