Chapter Fifty and Epilogue

The final chapter. Here is where it all goes down. Hold on to your tears and wait till the end. Anything can happen. Hope you enjoy. Above is It's the final countdown because it fits for this chapter.

(Time skip to one month remaining.) Also the format for this chapter is different. I will be changing the format of the other chapters so don't be surprised if you get notifications about this book is just some editing.

*Edited*

Ruby's pov.

One month. Thirty days. Four weeks. So little time. I feel rushed and a little panicked. I've been running everywhere and double and triple checking everything. I haven't had much sleep and when I do sleep it's not very good.

I'm running on caffeine and energy drinks. Everyone has been telling me to calm down and take a small break but I feel like I will miss something important. I guess enough people got worried about me because the Lilac came to me and handed me a bottle filled with a light blue liquid.

"Drink this and go lay down." "But I have things to do!" "You're not going to be doing any good in this state now please go drink this and lay down. This is why you have betas and friends to help you." "I need to be ready and check on everything."

"You're not going to be any use if you pass out during battle or border walks because of no sleep." "Fine but you have to wake me up tomorrow morning at 5:o0 a.m. sharp so I can train." "Don't worry ok?" "It's my job to worry." "I know now go."

"I'm going, I'm going."

I take the bottle and head to my room. When I get there I drink the bottle and lay down. I feel my eye lids get heavy as they finally shut and I'm pulled into a deep slumber.

My dreams are of random conversations with my pack mates and it feels real but something feels off. Like a presence is there watching me. It feels dark and powerful but different than an alphas glow. Then the dream shifts and I'm standing in nothingness.

"Hello Ruby." "Who's there." "Just a friend." "What do you want?" "I want to help." "What?" "I want to help you with your battle that's coming up." "How are you going to help." "With your powers you have I want to help you control them. I can help you use the powers so that you have an advantage during battle."

"What's the price?" "There is no price. Letting me help will be it. I've been stuck and wanting to stretch and the way I could do that is through your powers." "I'm not going to say no to help." "Good, I'll let you get back to better dreams."

The dream shifts again and I'm just walking through a forest. It's peaceful with the sun shining down through some of the branches and a slight breeze. It felt like I walked all day before I start to shift. I could feel the sleep going away bringing me back to awareness.

I slowly sit up and look at the time. 4:35 a.m. I smile as I see the time. When I look at the calendar I suddenly see I slept for two days. I jump up and get ready. I knock on Lilac's door and wait a second before I hear shuffling. "Yes. Oh Ruby come in."

"Why didn't you or anyone wake me up. I slept for two days." "The thing I gave you was a sleeping agent so no one could physically wake you up." "Why did it make me sleep that long?" "Because it makes you sleep according to how much you need. Your body needed two days of rest so that's what it gave you."

"Oh. What's been going on since I've been asleep?" "Nothing much. Everyone has still been working hard and your betas trained the boys for the two days." "Good, good." "Now promise you'll get sleep so I don't have to give you another sleeping agent."

"I promise. Now I got to get ready to pick up training." "Alright." I turn and walk out the field where I train, stretch, and wait for the boys to arrive.