Chapter nine

There will be two pov. In this chapter and the picture above is what I think Seth looks like in human form.

*Edited* This chapter is dedicated to my editor RunningTally

Seth's pov.

I am finally done calling around. A wolf named Christine told me how she was the mate to alpha Leo and how she believes she might be Ruby’s sister. I rush to go and find Ruby.

"Hey Ruby, come here for a second!" I watch as she comes running.

"Yes, my beautiful boyfriend."

"I believe I found your sister. Her name is Christine and her mate is alpha Leo from the Fire Wolves pack. I want to know if you want to meet her."

"How could I say no? Call and tell them to come over!"

"Alright, calm down, I'll go and do that right now." As I'm walking to my office I can't stop smiling. I just helped my girlfriend find her sister. When I get to my office I call the number back and impatiently wait for them to pick up.

"Hello, this is Christine from the Fire Wolves pack."

"Yes, this is Seth, the one you called earlier. Ruby would love to meet you. How long do you think it will take you to be here?"

Ruby's pov.

I can't wait, I'm so nervous, will she like me? What does she look like? Do we look alike? How much do we have in common? So many questions. I'm so happy Seth could find out about them too, I can't wait to see if she got a package to and if her necklace looks like mine or not. I wonder what her wolf’s name is and what they look like! I see Seth walk out of his office.

"Did you talk to them? What did they say? Are they coming? How long until they can come?" I ask.

"Slow down, and one question at a time!" Seth responds. I'm basically jumping up and down like a five-year-old but I don't care. "First, yes I talked to them; second, they said they would like to meet you; third, yes they are coming; and lastly, they will be here in..."

Sorry for such a short chapter and a huge cliff hanger but I currently working to get some information so please be patient, thank you.