Chapter twenty-six

Above is what Violet looks like.

*Edited*

Elijah's prov.

Once she found out the truth we hugged and spent the rest of the day and all night partying. We had set up a piñata filled with sweets, we had musical chairs extreme style, pin the tail on the wolf, and lots of other activities to do. Some people had to leave early to sleep and stuff, but me and Ruby, along with Christine and her mate stayed the whole time.

We played all the games, ran around, and when a nice song came on we started to dance. We moved perfectly with the music, I stared at her and all her beauty. After the party was over her sister took her mate home, and I walked with Ruby back to get room. "Do you want to move into my room?" "Sure, I would love to." "Good, now let's sleep." I nod my head and we lay down to sleep.

Graphic content below.

??? Pov.

"Sir, I was able to get somethings that smelled strongly of her." "Good, now all I need is a fight scene with a werewolf on their territory so they will turn against her. Bring me the prisoner!" He ran off and came back dragging the prisoner. "Well your time has come to be useful." "What are you going to do to me?" "You're going to have to die I'm afraid." "No! Please." "Sshh, it's ok. It's for a good cause, your death will tear your old pack apart. One knowing that they could have saved you, two making another werewolf look guilty of killing you."

They start crying but I don't care, "Tie them up, and gag them." "Yes sir." He puts her in the trunk of my car and we start the drive to Ruby's pack. She will be hated for a crime like this, she will be forced out and I will show her my world and we will make everyone pay for their crimes. When we finally arrive I tell Dan to see what Ruby is doing and if anyone would be able to say she didn't do anything wrong. He comes back ten minutes later and says she is alone in a garden. "Good, get her out of the trunk and untie her don't un gag her yet." "Yes sir." She stands in front of me and looks around, "Don't you remember this place? You should because it's your old pack."

She starts looking around more, "Now what I want you to do is when you see a werewolf coming towards you I want you to pretend you're a rogue and fight them ok? I will be watching you, if you don't do what I said I will have no choice but to kill you myself. Understand?" She nods her head. "Dan take this note and give it to one of the werewolves and tell them to give it to Ruby, say it's from Elijah."

"Yes sir." I take the gag off of her and tell her to remember what I said, I walk away back to my car where she couldn't see or hear me. I had no intention of staying here because I had things to do. Dan came back and we got into the car, I started the long drive back to my home.

Ruby's pov.

I like gardens, they are relaxing even though if I tried to plant anything the plants would die I still like visiting gardens. One of my pack members came to me and gave me a folded note and told me they were told to give me it by Elijah. I open the note and it said "Come meet me by the east side border, I have some news that you're not going to like. I also don't want anyone to be able to listen to our conversation that's why we are meeting here." I wonder what bad news Elijah could have, I hope it does have to do with us being mates." I walk to the eastern side border and look around, "Hello? Elijah!? I'm here, where are you?"

I hear rustling and then see a female walk in front of me. She looked scared but when she seen me she let out a small growl. I didn't want to fight her because my wolf said there was something off about her, plus I was still wondering why Elijah wanted me here. "Hey there, I'm not going to hurt you, have you seen a male werewolf here recently he said he wanted to meet me here?" She looked around like she was seeing if someone was watching them, then I felt something trying to get into my mind I let them in.

"I'm supposed to fight you, because the person who was holding me prisoner said that he was watching me and to fight the werewolf who came here. He said to pretend your rogue so that they fight you and you let them kill you." "There is no one else here or I would smell or hear them, now come with me so I can get you cleaned up."

"What about your pack members? Will they be as accepting as you?" "Let's just say they have to accept you because no one wants to be on my bad side." "Are you the Luna?" "No, no, no, no, no, nothing like that, I'm just the best fighter in the pack. I can even beat the alpha if I wanted to but I don't want to be the alpha." "Oh, ok." "What's your name?" "Violet." "That's a nice name, my name is Ruby." I walk Violet to the pack doctor and tell the doctor to keep his mouth shut about her.

He nods his head and goes to go get some mess for her. "You're sure you're not the alpha?" "Yes, I'm sure now stay here and I'll be back to check on you later. Mind link me if anyone tries to do anything to you and yell my name. Ok?" "Yes." I walked out of the room to find Elijah and ask what this note is about.