Chapter twenty-five

*Edited*

Elijah's pov.

I woke up before Ruby did and got up and dressed today is going to be special. I walk out of the room and walk down stairs everyone smiles and winks. "Remember everyone stay quiet and don't ruin anything." They shake the head in agreement. We all leave the pack house to get everything ready. Now the problem is making sure she doesn't find out about any of this. I get caught up in helping the other that when I look at the clock and see that she would be up by know and probably start looking for us. I start to put my tools away so I can make sure she doesn't freak out.

I go to the house and she is not there I go back to the others to see if she found out about the surprise but she isn't there either. I don't see a note anywhere to tell me where she could be. Maybe she went to town I'll check later, I need to make sure everything is ready for when she gets back. I'm working for a while when everything is finally ready. We start looking for her in town and I can smell that she has been to the beach but left a while ago. I went back to the pack house but couldn't smell her anywhere. My wolf said he was going to talk to her wolf to see where she is at.

He come back a few minutes late and told me what she said and I felt horrible, I asked if he could tell where she was but he said no. I should have known not to keep this from her. I went to tell everyone what's happened and they all are sad now as well. Since she has covered her scent and left no trace of where she went it will be impossible to find her. I have an idea; I call her sister explain that I need her to tell Ruby to meet her at the building in the middle of the territory.

Ruby's pov.

I silently crying when my phone rings, I answer it and ask my sister what up and she says she has a surprise for me and she wants to meet me at the middle of my packs territory. Everyone is being weird today, is it a holiday today that I don't know about? I wash my face and meet her at the middle of the territory and there is a building here. She puts a blind fold on me and guides me through a door way, she shuts the door and tells me to stay there, I hear her walk away and then say to take off the blind fold. "SURPRISE!!" "Happy Birthday!" "Birthday?"

My sister look at them and asks me "Have you never had a birthday party before? Do you know what a birthday is?" "In my old pack there was no such thing as a birthday party. I didn't even know that people celebrated it except the alphas and their kids but only when they turned eighteen." "Well then I think it's past due to teach you about it. It's why they were ignoring you and being weird all day." I run over to Elijah and hug him. "I'm sorry for what I said I just didn't know." "Sshh it's ok, it's my fault for not telling you anything about this. Now let's give you the best party ever." Today was the best day I have had in a very long time. I felt happy and loved, I couldn't ask for a better pack.

Warning very mature content below, read at your own risk.

??? Pov.

That Elijah is getting on my nerves; I need her to turn against them or them to turn on her. That's it! If I can make it look like she lost her temper and killed someone they will turn against her and even her mate won't want her. Then I'll come in and offer to her a job of working with me to help us rise up and so that we are not weak! "Dan!" "Yes sir." "I want you to get something that smells strongly of Ruby and bring it to me." "Right away sir."

I watched as my most loyal wolf runs off to do his job. I'm getting bored so I go back to my lovely assistant. She is asleep when I walk in, I walk over to her and pull her by her hair over to the bed. I chain her feet down with silver chains and take her clothes off. Then I remove my cloths and throw them on the floor. I grab her head and tell her to open her mouth, I feel her mouth with my cream and force her to swallow. I push her down and chain her hands above her head.

I take two of my finger and slide them in her. I push deeper and deeper, "You will bring me so much pleasure, if you weren't my mate and didn't make this any fun I would have killed her by now." I take my finger out and lick them, then I slide up and my her open her mouth again, we do this for hours until I'm done and had enough pleasure. I unchain her and leave her in the room by herself. I go back to my bed where I lay with another woman who I treat well because I know my mate can feel me do this. I message this female's breast and sick my finger in her gently. Once I'm done I fall asleep so I can have energy to do this again tomorrow.