Chapter Forty-four

Next chapter finally, I know Its been awhile but so much has been going on that I haven't been able to update but now here the chapter. Above is the witch that is helping.

*Edited*

Witch's pov.

I was so excited to finally be able to do something. It's been so long since anyone has needed help. Since witches usually stay by themselves I don't talk to very many people. I'm going to try and make some friends so maybe I can stay longer even after this fight is over. I go to find Ruby to see if there is anything I could do today. I'm walking around when I see a lady sitting by herself, curiosity got the best of me and I started walking over to her. "Hey, what's a nice lady like you doing by yourself?"

"Well I'm waiting for someone, they said they would be here at a certain time and in a little early." She looks nervous I wonder what's going on. "What's your name?" "My name is Haven." "Well Haven that's a pretty name." "Thank you. What's your name?" "My name is Lilac." "That's a nice name too, also my favorite flower." I see someone approaching out of the corner of my eye. "Looks like your friend has arrived." "It was nice chatting with you." "Likewise, I hope we get to talk again soon." I watch as they walk away together and smile thinking of her like my new friend. I see Ruby talking with a few others that look like they are training and start walking towards them. "So when someone is on top of you use their weight against them."

Sounds like she really knows what she is doing. "Now go practice!" I hear a lot of yes alpha before they leave. "Hey Ruby!" "Yeah?" "Is there anything you need help with today?" "If you want to come with me I would like to show you something cool." "Sure." "By the way I never did ask for your name?" "It's Lilac." "Nice name. Walk with me." I follow her to what looks like an unused part of the territory. "Watch carefully." "Okay?" I was very curious to see what's about to happen.

Ruby's pov.

I need to train my warriors more often. I've been so busy with Elijah and new pack member that I haven't trained them much myself. I go to were the trainers are when I see most keep getting pinned and surrendering easily. So I walk over there to give some advice. "Hey listen up!" They all stop and stand to see what I had to say. "First don't surrender so easily or else it's not much of a fight. Second if see them charge at you step one to the left or right or try and surprise them by getting behind them to take their disadvantage of being off balance. Got it?"

I hear yes alpha from them. "So of you do get pinned use their body weight against them. Now go practice!" Again I hear yes alpha from all of them. Then someone says "Hey Ruby!" I turn to see it's the witch. "Yeah?" I'm curious as to what she wants. "Is there anything I can help with today?" There really isn't much so I think of showing her my talent. "If you want to come with me I would like to show you something cool." I could tell she was curious. "Sure." "By the way I never did ask for your name?" "It's Lilac." "Nice name. Walk with me." I start to walk and see that she is following me. I can't wait to blow her mind with my talent. Once we arrive I tell her to watch carefully. I shut my eyes and concentrate on the weather, it starts to get darker as clouds roll in and the wind picks up. "Are you doing this!?"

I let the weather go back to normal before opening my eyes. "Yeah I have a talent that allows me to control the weather for lightning storms." "When did you figure this out." "When I met my sorry excuse of a mother and she lied to my face." "This is cool, a little scaring I have to admit, but it awesome too." "Thank you, now let's head back before my mate starts to worry." "Can I ask how you stayed alpha? I haven't seen a female alpha in a while." "Well because I was stronger than my mate, he didn't want to fight me for the official title, so I remain alpha." "Meet the alpha female I knew had her position because her mate was killed so she remained alpha." "That's sad." "It was but it made her stronger and feared by most. Only the dumb and uneducated didn't fear her." "You said was, what happen?"

"She was patrolling alone and was jumped by a big group of rogues. There was said to be 20 that attacked her but only 10 left alive. Her body was never found so she is assumed missing but most believe she is dead and that the rogues stole her body." "That's awful." As me and Lilac are walking back I hear voices say "What are you doing here!?" I quickly turn and run to the sound of the voices. "Leave me alone! Please just let me go!" I make my voice boom, "What's going on here!?" "Alpha! We caught this person running through the territory!" "Please I just need to go!" "Calm down, take a breath, and tell me your name." "My name is...

Oh no another Cliff hanger!

I want to think all of you for your support. I have alot of new followers and nice comments and I just want to thank all of you for being so supportive. I started with 4 followers and now have 31. Its a huge leap for me and it blows my mind. Also how good my books are doing because when I started I figured no one would like them but here they are with your help. So a BIG Thank you to you all. Shout out to my friend who also writes that has helped me with some ideas and has been really supportive and I couldn't ask for better friend Luna81023.