Chapter twenty

Above is what the doctor looks like. Graphic and violent content in this chapter.

*Edited*

Ruby's pov.

I slowly stared to wake up. I was sick of being drugged, I wanted to kill that doctor or just torture him till he begs for death. I tell Christine to go and see if he is awake yet so she walks to the other side of the room were Elijah was watching his every muscle movement. "I know your awake so do yourself a favor and open your eyes." I waited for him to just keep his eyes closed but I guess he knew there was no way out so he opened his eyes.

"Who were you talking to on the cell phone?" He just stares and says nothing. "Who are you working for?" He just stares. "You will answer or be torture and I can assure you that it won't be pleasant." He just smirks and stares. "I know some good torture techniques since I was recently tortured that you won't like." Everyone stares at me then they smile. "Let's go put you in the basement for a while, shall we."

A day later I was able to get up out of bed, no one tortured the doctor yet because they were waiting for me. I walked down to the basement where Christine, Aidan (new mate to her), and Elijah was at. They had brought the table down with them. "I'm going to do to you as they did to me." I put on gloves and picked up the silver scalpel and walked over to him. I made long lines on his arm and made some on his cheeks as well. I wasn't going to do everything in order though, I knew he poured wolfs bane on me after the cuts had healed but I wasn't going to wait that long.

I grabbed the wolfs bane and poured it down him as slow as possible and hummed at the sounds of his screams of pain. I was out of wolfs bane but we still had some ice cold water. I grab the bucket and poured in down him as slow as possible to make him squirm. "Please! I can't say anything! Please stop." It was like music to my ears to her him beg for his life. "Lay him down on the table." My wolf wanted to come out and shred him, but I suppressed her so I could torture him some more. They got him chained to the table and backed away.

"Twelve lashes for you, although I might lose count, so we might have to start over and over again till we get to twelve." I heard my mother who was also in the basement shout, "This isn't you, what are you doing over there?" "Giving the traitor what he deserves!" I hit him with the whip and hear a satisfying slap of the whip hitting his skin. I smell blood which makes me hit him again. "Please, I beg you just stop!" I hit him again, "Tell us the truth and maybe I'll stop!"

I hit him again ever harder. "If I say anything, I will be killed!" "What's stopping me from killing you!" "You want answers!" "I don't want them that bad, if I get bored of torturing you I will kill you myself. Maybe I'll chase you for a bit, let you think you have escaped then pounce and kill you!" I hit him again. He screams out in pain, "It doesn't matter if I die, at least I'll die without saying anything!" I hit him with all my might with the whip. My mother yells at him, "Just tell them so they will stop!" "You know I can't do that!" I hit him again. "They are going to kill you!" "Not yet they won't!" I hit him again, "Chain my mother to a wheelchair and bring her in here."

Elijah goes and brings her over, "It seems like you have gotten to know my mother." "Yes, I know her, I came down here to make sure she stayed alive like you said." "Well, you know since you don't value your life maybe you value hers." I pick up the silver scalpel and walk over to her and hold it to her neck. "Do you have anything to say?" "You wouldn't kill her!" I make a small cut letting the blood show. "Stop! Please! Torture me all you want." "No, if this is the way I can get answer out of you then this is what I'm going to do!"

"Or maybe mother will talk once she sees what kind of torture I will do to you." "Elijah why don't you give him a lash?" "My pleasure." "That brings us to nine lashes." As I hear the whip crack against his skin. "Please leave him alone!" "Then tell us the truth!" "Fine!" "I told him to drug you and to make sure you weren't guarded the night you were taken." "The alpha I was with told me I couldn't leave until you two came and then I was to kidnap at least one of you and take you back to him. He wants to make more wolves like you that have special powers." I grab the whip, "I am not an object that people can mate with just to make stronger wolves." "And like I said he will get twelve lashes and we are only on nine." "But I told you everything!" "Well, we are going to see aren't we."

I take the whip and hit him again and listen as his scream fills my ears like music. I hit him again even harder, so much pain for him to enjoy. I hit him for the last time with as much strength that I could muster and listen as he screams then starts to cry. It was all very soothing to hear. We put my mother back up on the wall and left the doctor on the table.

Thank you for reading, I'm sorry if the violence was a little to much.