Chapter six

Above is the picture of the dog Ruby has, if any one is wondering.

*Edited and this chapter is dedicated to my editor RunningTally *

Seth’s pov.

Something didn't feel right, the doctor was acting strange. Why was he so pushy about me leaving as well? I am the alpha. I mean, I know she needs rest but I wanted to stay. I suddenly feel a tug in my mind and when I open the mind link Ruby yells to get back there quickly. I run back, afraid of what could be happening. The doctor thought locking the door would stop me. I bust it open and he is trying to kiss Ruby. Who knows what else he would have done if I didn’t get there in time. I run over, grab the doctor, and tell Draco to put him in the cells. Draco drags the doctor to the cells to chain him up.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"I feel like I need to wash my body over and over again," Ruby says.

I guess I would want to do that as well.

"Do you want to go to the pack house and take a shower?" I ask.

"Yes, that would be great."

So I take her to the pack house, still a little mad that someone tried to hurt her. I remember we haven't officially introduced our wolves yet so I ask, "What's yours wolf’s name?"

"Sophia." I like her wolf’s name and it sticks in my head.

"My wolf’s name is Blake," I tell her.

We reach the pack house and I show her to her room, telling her to scream if anything goes wrong. I wait. About thirty minutes later she comes out of her room and looks better.

"Can we go for a run for a few minutes? Sophia needs to be let out for a bit," Ruby asks.

"Sure, go shift by the forest line, I'll meet you there," I go and shift in a bush so as to not disturb anyone, and when I come out I see the most beautiful wolf I have ever laid eyes on.

Her wolf, Sophia, looks at me and looks scared and worried. She starts running. What is she afraid of? I finally find her sitting by the lake on our territory. I mind-link with her and ask what's wrong.

"I'm just scared, the last time I trusted someone I was let down. I was just afraid a little bit that it was going to happen again. Sorry I ran from you."

"I would never hurt you."

"Just don't blame me if it takes a bit for me to warm up to you."

"I will wait forever for you."

Then Draco mind-links me and asks what I want to do with the doctor. I say to stay right there, and that I was coming to see him. "Do you want to be there when I question him?" I relay the situation to Sophia and Ruby.

"I won't have it any other way."

We shift and change and meet each other by the pack house to walk to the cells. We get to the cells and the doctor immediately speaks up.

"Well, well, well, look who it is. Can't protect herself so she brought her big bad alpha to protect her, aw isn’t that cute." I let out a growl and watch as Ruby walks up to him and punches him.

"You tried to take advantage of a wounded wolf, you sick, horrible, bastard!"

"Come on Ruby,” I interrupt, “Let's not even waste the time. I have something I think you will like more. Draco, stand guard for a few more minutes. I'll be right back."

"Yes, Seth."

I walk Ruby up the stairs and out of the doctor’s hearing range.

"How about we put him in front of the pack tell them what he tried to do? Mark him as a traitor, and let the pack chase him out?" I suggest.

"I love the idea!" Ruby says.

So we walk back down to the doctor. "Draco, please drag the doctor to the training area," I say.

"Yes ,Seth."

I call for everyone in the pack to meet us at the training ground immediately. Once everyone is there I clear my throat. "Draco, please bring the doctor forward. I have called you here because this doctor tried to take advantage of Ruby while she was wounded and not able to defend herself."

I hear a lot of outrage, and continue, "But luckily I was close when he tried to do something and I was able to stop the doctor before any damage was done." I hear a lot of cheering. "Are there any objections to me marking him a traitor?" I hear none, everyone was silent. "Draco, would you please hold the doctor down?"

"With pleasure."

I walk over to the doctor and bite down on his skin, under his right eye, letting other wolves know that he couldn't be trusted. "Now that he has been marked as a traitor, he is trespassing on our land. Let’s chase him out!" And with that everyone is hot on his heels until he crosses our border.

We all go back to the training area. "Before you all leave I have one last thing to announce. Ruby is my girlfriend, please come up here." I watch as she walks up and stands beside me. I watch as everyone cheers and claps, and she smiles, she is so beautiful.

"Thank you," we both say that at the same time.

"You all can leave now to go home," I say. I then ask Ruby if she wants to walk with me to the house. She, of course, says yes, and when we get there she asks if I would stay with her for the night. I tell her I could never refuse. And so we split the bed in half with an extra blanket.