Josh: "Still fits? You are so cruel."

????: "You have gotten a bit bigger."

I poked his stomach and caused him to flinch and scowl at me, he faked being hurt and put his hand over his heart. Which I thought was adorable.

????: "You love me too much to even fake being hurt."

Josh: "I do love you too much, but if you say a suit. I'll wear a suit, are you sure about this?"

????: "Absolutely. I'll tell you more when you get ready."

I heard the door open and close downstairs, causing Josh to look at the door funny. He stood up and looked at himself in the mirror before taking off his shirt and reaching into his closet. I stood up and walked downstairs, Almost running into Kayleigh and Lachlan. The two staring at me.

????: "It's time."

Lachlan: "Oh my god, ok Kay you have the dress right?"

Kay: "Yeah, Vik you got Josh ready?"

Vik: "Give me twenty."

Lachlan: "Ok you need to come with us."

Lachlan and Kayleigh grabbed my hands and took me into the room. Lachlan put my bag gently down on the ground while Kayleigh got me to half strip immediately.

Lachlan: "This is going to be incredible. God I hope I can do this with Harry one day."

Kayleigh: "Maybe when you do you can turn up shirtless in speedo's wearing one of those cork screw hats and say fuck it let's grab a beer."

Lachlan: "Id that is how you see Australians... I'm impressed."

????: "Guys come on."

Kayleigh: "Oh hold your horses this won't take long. Surprisingly anyway."

I watched as she pulled out my beautiful blue Kimono dress I had. It was a dead give away for Josh and yet he would have no idea.

After ten minutes of putting it on and making sure it looked good

After ten minutes of putting it on and making sure it looked good. Lachlan walked over to me and just marveled.

Lachlan: "You look beautiful, just one more thing."

I felt a bit taken aback when he sat me down and then started to play with my hair, but he said he knew what he was doing so he got to work. Never would have though Lachlan of all people would be good at this. When it was done I noticed it had been placed into one large bun on the top of my head with two hair sticks going through them. It felt funny, but it was also really comfortable.