????: "You are way too kind to me Vik."

Vik: "You have done so much for us, Especially recently since the Merch got an improvement. We can't ever thank you enough."

????: "Help me organize this and you my friend have a deal."

Vik: "Josh is in his room, I think he is about to finish recording. You can head in if you like."

????: "Will do."

Vik: "Has that bag got everything in it?"

????: "Yeah. Are you sure you are fine to edit for him tonight?"

Vik: "I made sure that he woke up early to upload a video, He is ok for today just in case I miss it."

????: "Thanks Vik. You are a life saver."

Vik: "Like I said, we owe you for everything you have done for us."

He smiled at me as I made my way into Josh's room. Making sure that I wasn't in shot as he started his usual ending. I waited a moment before seeing him relax and turn his camera off. He put his head in his hands and run them over his face. As if trying to wake himself from exhaustion.

Josh: "Fuck I'm so tire."

????: "Well hopefully you aren't that tired."

I watched him turn around in an instant and smile. He looked so relieved. He stood up and walked over to me, Pulling me into his embrace a he held me close. Fuck he feels so good, and gives the best damn hugs.

Josh: "I am, So fucking glad to see you."

????: "Not as happy as I am to see you. I want to show you something."

I had been saving up a lot of money, So much so that I was finally able to buy everything needed for this, and I had been saving up for over a year now.

Josh: "What do you mean?"

????: "Sit down on the bed, I want to show you something. But first, I need you to get dressed. And into something nice."

Josh: "I'm sorry?"

????: "Get dressed. Come on Into something really nice."

I thought back on the beautiful dress I had prepared for just such an occasion. It was a beautiful and elegant dress that really made me feel so pretty. And it was a massive hint for Josh on something I had planned. But not something that he would normally think of.

Josh: "Uhh... I need to like edit and get a video up and..."

????: "I've already spoken to Vik, He is going to do all of that for you."

Josh: "Wait no he can't though."

I knew he would be stubborn. He always is."

????: "Josh, Either Vik edits a video. Or you won't get another one up today. The rest of the day has already been planned. Please wear something nice. Preferably a beautiful suit. Maybe even the one you wore to the wedding if it still fits."