Lachlan: "MICHAEL!"

I turned around to see a wide smile on his face, It was funny seeing him run up to me and wrap his arms around my body. He giggled lightly and rest his head on my neck, Holding me tightly.

Nathan: "Yay, He might shut the fuck up now."

Lachlan: "Nope. still going to annoy you guys as much as I can, Only now my boy is here."

I felt him hug me tighter and I thought it was adorable. All too soon though, he pulled away from me and simply held my hand, Or well I had to lean up to hold his hand, He was so much taller than me.

Preston: "Told you you had nothing to worry about."

Lachlan: "Leave me alone. I am happy now. Don't take this away from me."

Preston: "We aren't taking it away from you. We just find it funny."

Alyssa: "Are you happy we got VIP now Michael?"

Michael: "Yes, at least I am happy that I paid for it, Otherwise Lachlan either would have bought to for me, Or kept a normal regular pass to see me more."

Alyssa: "He's Australia's biggest gaming youtuber, are you sure?"

Lachlan: "No he's right. If I had known he was coming I would have dropped my access and privilege."

Alyssa: "So. You would come out to your fans if it meant you got to spend Valentine's Day with your Boyfriend?"

(I know Pax is in January just role with it for the feels.)

Lachlan: "God point."

I watched him sigh and drop my hand, he had been pretty careful with me when we go outside, especially back home. We would never go out alone, we were always with Jay and Tenneal. And even then I had to bring along another female or male friend just so people don't get suspicious of me and Lachlan.

Michael: "I still remember we went out Pokémon hunting about two weeks ago at what was it? 3 am, Macca's run and Pokémon just so he could feel what it was like to "Hold my hand outside and in public."

Nathan: "That's disgustingly adorable."

Alyssa: "Anyway, Let's go have a look around before the panel."

Michael: "You guys have a panel?"

Paige: "All of us do. Kind of like a local stars of YouTube thing."

Michael: "That's cool."

Kim: "And because we have VIP we can watch from behind them, Making sure they don't fuck up."

Preston: "Michael can watch from behind, we need you to keep us in line."

Lachlan: "I don't want him to be by himself. Sit in the front seats, I'll save you a spot. Ok?"

Michael: "Are you allowed to do that?"

Lachlan: "I don't know, and I don't really care. It let's me see you more."

I heard Landon make a vomit sound which caused everyone to laugh at the tow of us, Fuck it I was just glad to see him.

Alyssa: "Alright let's go. This should be funny, will you be ok Michael?"

Michael: "Yeah I'll be fine, Seeing you guys right there will make it easier."

Lachlan: "When it's finished I want you to come back with us ok? That way you aren't lost in the crowd by yourself."

Michael: "ok."

Time Skip

As I sat in the front seat and waited for the panel to start, with Local grown talent and special guest Lachlan, It was funny to see that YouTube had made such an impact on media now a days that it has started to literally be seen as a valuable company to invest in. That's what I liked about it. And what I liked about finishing my Majors in finance and accounting, Lachlan hired me the second I finished and graduated to handle his accounts and it was a blast to see him do so much and get the amount he does. It's insane. As I took my seat, I was kind of happy that I was so short. I wouldn't need to worry about being in anyone's way, and the fact that I usually sit down the chair a bit made it easier again. Listening to fans talk about the boys and even Paige behind me made me so happy.