"Ooh,come dance with me. This is my song." I pulled Joe up and I started dancing with him,I laid my head on his chest,slow dancing with me,he swayed me side to side. 

"The photobooth is open." I smiled,he led me to the booth,we sat down and took 4 black and white pictures,we got out and looked at the strips,I giggled,"We're so hot." Joe smiled.

"Cake time!!" Miley smiled,I took Joe's hand and headed to the cake,I watched as Miley and Liam cut the cake and they fed each other,sillyingly. I laughed,then Joe got come cake for us and I sat down.

"Demi,this is our song!!" Miley stood up,"Omg!"  I got up and started dancing with Miley.

Joe's POV.

"Hey Joe..can I talk to your privately?" Selena tapped my shoulder,"Um sure." I got up and followed Selena out of the reception. "What's up?" I looked at her. "I'm jealous.." she said to me."Of what?" I looked at her,confused,"You and Demi." she kissed my lips.I pulled away,"Selena,stop!"

"I'm  tired of being alone,I can give you more than what Demi can." Selena begged,"Selena,she's your best friend...and I love her." I told her,"But I love you." she kissed my lips.

Demi's POV.

"I'm going to find,Joe." I said,laughing,I headed off outside the reception,I gasped as I saw my best friend and my boyfriend  KISSING,"Demi,it's not what it looke li--"

I ran out,"Demi!! Please let me explain!" Joe chased after me,"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME...WITH MY BEST FRIEND?" I wiped my eyes,"Demi,it's seriously not what it looked like.." Joe looked at me,"I know what I saw.." I looked at him,"Here." I handed him the promise ring and walked off to home.

Joe's POV.

"Don't go chasing her...give her some air.." Chris walked out,I sighed,"Thanks.." I sighed. Selena walked out,"Joe,I didn't mea--"

"JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME." I glared at her,"YOU RUINED SOMETHING THAT MADE ME REALLY HAPPY. YOU MADE ME LOSE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE,JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME. NO WONDER BELIEBERS CALLED YOU SLUTLENA,YOU CAN'T BE FUCKING HAPPY AND YOU LIKE RUIN YOUR BEST FRIEND'S HAPPINESS FOR YOUR OWN. I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW." I yelled at her.

"Joe..."

"NO...SHE WON'T EVEN TALK TO ME...I CAN'T EVEN TELL HER THAT I DIDN'T KISS YOU AND THAT I TRIED TO PULL AWAY. AND HOW COULD YOU SERIOUSLY DO THIS ON MILEY'S SPECIAL DAY. YOU WANT A BOYFRIEND,GO GET JUSTIN FUCKING BACK. NOT SOMEONE WHO IS ALREADY HAPPY WITH SOMEONE ELSE." I glared,"Tell Miley I said congrats." I walked to my car.

Demi's POV.

I finally got home,I sniffled and headed to our bedroom,I pulled my suitcase out from under the bed and I started packing all my clothes,I found the Hello Kitty that he got me on our first date,I sighed.

“Wow congratulations! Pick a prize.” the man smiled.

 “What stuff animal do you want?” I looked at Demi and she picked the Hello Kitty. “Here you go Ma'am”

 “Thank you.” Demi took the animal,then we headed to get something to eat,”Wow,are you sure you’re not a baseball player?” Demi laughed.

I put it down, I wiped falling tears. I closed my suitcase,"Oliver come here." I called him and he came running to me,I put him in his traveling purse,I headed to my car and got my suitcases in the trunk,I put Oliver in the passenger seat,then I got in and I drove to a hotel,I kept thinking was just happened,which kept me in tears.

Joe's POV.

I decided to go home and see if she is still there,her car is gone,"Fuck." I punched my steering wheel,I got out,I headed inside,everything of hers is gone. I ran my hand through my hair,I bent down and let out a yell.

I headed up to my bedroom and saw the Hello Kitty that I got her,I sighed,I threw it downstairs,frustrated,I then noticed that our video camera was gone from the bedside table,"Fucking shit." I started looking through the house. It was gone. "Fuck." I started cussing under my breath,I found a letter where the camera was.

"Thank you for the Sex tape. Going to give it to Hollywood.com :) -K."

I dropped the letter,"AAAAHHHHH." I fell to the ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST TOO MUCH TO HANDLE.

-WILL JEMI GET BACK TOGETHER?

-DO YOU HATE SELENA OR JOE?

-WHO THE HECK IS K?!?

xxxxx Chloe.