Draco x Reader ~ BTS

Start from the beginning

You looked at your best friend and couldn't understand why he was acting like this. He was never like this, never angry or annoying.

'Why are you mad at me? For liking something muggles like?! For just having one thing that I enjoy?' You asked.

Draco wanted to say something but quickly changed his mind. He got up and left the table. You looked at Gregory and Vincent, who knew that Draco liked you, and they shrugged.

Draco hurried towards his room. Why couldn't you just like him, why did you like that stupid band.

That night when everyone was having dinner Draco hear you listening to the music again. He then realized what an idiot he was.

-

A few days later Draco came back from Hogsmeade. He bought some new clothes. A Kpop idool she likes? She can get one. That was his plan believe me or not.

He sang his favorite BTS song while getting dressed. Everyone was outside anyways. No one could hear or see him. Then he hurried towards the girls dorm and looked through your makeup bag for some eyeliner. He grabbed one of your cd's and tried to put it on correctly.

'How can anyone like this?' He sighed.

He walked over to your cd player and put it on. He turned to volume down a bit so no one would hear. He put on your favorite song and tried to get the lyrics right. It was difficult but after a while he did it. He listened to all your cd's, softly singing along knowing he didn't know the lyrics but he didn't care. Eventually he couldn't take it anymore.

Yes, he was addicted to Kpop and no one could find out. He sighed and listened at the door if anyone was there. It was quiet. Draco sighed and turned up the volume. He got up and started dancing...

-

'I'm telling you Vincent. You can't always eat! I know that food is life but I'm not Hungry.' Gregory sighed while walking into the common room.

They stopped as they heard music coming from your room.

'Y/N is at the lake... isn't she?' Gregory asked.

Vincent nodded.

'So that isn't Y/N...'

'We have to tell her! We can't go in there. It's the girl dorm.' Vincent sighed.

Gregory nodded agreeing and they ran back to the lake.

'Y/N Y/N!' You heard.

You looked up from your book and looked at Gregory and Vincent. You smiled.

'What's up guys?' You asked.

'Someone is listening to your cd's in your dorm and we don't know who.'

You looked at them in confusion.

'What? No... everyone is here... what?'

You sighed and got up. You walked towards the dungeons and heard the music as soon as toy entered the common room. You walked up in confusion and opened your door. Draco stopped dancing and turned around. 

'Draco?!' You asked in surprise.

'I-Its not what you think!' He stumbled.

You turned of the music and looked at your best friend dressed in cool clothes and wearing eyeliner.

'Is that BTS?! Is that my eyeliner?!' You asked.

'Yes...'

'For wizard sake Draco! I thought you didn't like them!'

'Well... I didn't, until you get bragging about how hot they were so I thought if I dress up like a Kpop idool  you might think I'm hot and them I wanted to learn the lyrics of your favorite song and ended up liking it.' He explained.

'You listened to it for me?' You asked. 'Why?'

Draco sighed and sat down on your bed.

'Because you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met and I get jealous of a stupid band...'

'Do you mean that-'

'Yes... I like you Y/N. I've liked you for a while and I thought that maybe you'd like me too if I would dress like this and sing Kpop songs.'

You grinned and sat down besides him.

'You don't need to change yourself. You should have just told me. I'd love to get a drink with you sometimes... with Draco, not the Kpop idool.' You grinned.

'Really?' He asked.

'Really.' You smiled.