The Hokages

Rei swung out her sword, slashing it through the air. She sliced up five of the white zetsus that were trying to surround her. It was the second day of the war. They were being attacked by white zetsus, he could change into anyone he touched, it was tricky because he could steal their chakra too.

So far, he tried to trick Rei's group by turning into TenTen then turning into Rei while Rei was resting.

Rei slid her sword back in its pouch. "I can feel Hinata's team near us. Let's head over there." She told Temari, and TenTen.

They all agreed, they walked quietly through the woods, but still stayed alert.

"Hinata!" Rei exclaimed, rushing over to them, when she saw the raven haired girl.

She was relief to see they were doing okay. "Shino, Kiba, I'm happy to see you all safe." She nodded towards them.

"Team 8 is great at surviving, don't doubt us!" Kiba remarked. Akamaru barked. Rei laughed as she patted Akamaru's head.

Temari head sharply turned left, as she pulled her fan out. "More zetsus are about to appear, prepare yourselves."

"Gotcha Temari." Rei stated. She pulled out a Kunai. Hinata activated her Byakuguan, looking around.

"Brother Neji!" Hinata said, as Neji popped from behind a tree. She was about to step towards him, but Shino raised his hand up.

"My bugs will let me know if it's the real Neji." Shino stated.

TenTen squinted at Neji to see if she could figure out if it was her boyfriend or not.

"It's only fair. Just hurry up, I was being followed by the enemy. They should be arriving shortly." Neji said.

Rei rolled her eyes. That was definitely Neji.

Shino's turned his head away from him, and looked at Hinata. "It's him."

Right when he said that, at least twenty zetsus popped up, surrounding them.

"I got this." Rei stated, pulling out her sword. Without another word, she hopped in the air, and swung her sword around with force.

"Electric style: airletric jutsu!"

Along with slicing up the zetsus, she hit them with electric currents. All the zetsus were defeated, before Rei feet landed gently back on the ground. Rei felt a little light headed, but she was still standing.

Kiba made a face at her, as Akamaru barked. "Show off!" He said.

Rei stuck her tongue out at him, and said, "you can have the next batch."

Hinata spoke up, "Yes, because there is definitely more coming. I can see them."

As soon as Hinata said that, zetsus popped up around her. Rei was about to hurry to her but some popped up around her too. Rei saw that everyone was surrounding by them.

Rei concentrated chakra into her hands, dodging a hit from one of the zetsus, and hitting another one, making it fly away from her. She fought back against the three of the zetsus, defeating them after a minute of them fighting close combat.