Jiraiya's Back?

Everyone that was 15 is now 16!

"Geez Naruto, how tall did you grow?" Rei asked staring at him in awe.
Naruto was away with Jiraiya for a year. They had just gotten back and Rei was the first one to greet them.

"Hmm umm I don't know, I was always a few inches taller than you anyway." Naruto said looking around Konoha. "Where's everyone?"
Rei noticed his outfit looked different too. "New clothes too, niceeee and if you mean Hinata. She's out on a mission with Shikamaru, Kiba, and Neji."
Naruto groaned, "Ahhh man I really wanted to see her."
Rei giggled and said, "I'm sure you did. Meet me at Ichiraku's in a hour, I want to go speak to my dad." She said as she took off running towards the Hokage building.

Rei was happy that they were both back. She was upset when she found out it'll only be Jiraiya and Naruto traveling and training but when she heard the reason why, she couldn't argue anymore. She also went away from the village for ten months to train. She went back to the old man in celestial village, who taught her how to train with the sword, he also let her use the mythical creatures as summonings, he taught her many lightning jutsus, and sage mode that uses mythical energy instead of nature energy. It took shorter time to gather mythical energy than nature energy but the power was more harder to control but Rei didn't give up. She was going to be ready for Orochimaru and Kabuto when it was time and she was going to protect Naruto from the Akatsuki.

"Father!" Rei said bursting into the Hokage's office, surprising Lady Tsunade and Jiraiya. "Oops sorry for the intrusion Lady Tsunade sir."

Lady Tsunade eye twitched at the word sir. "It's fine, Jiraiya we'll finish talking later. It'll be ashamed if something happened to my niece before she gets to properly speak to her father after he's been away for long time." She said kindly smiling at Rei.

Rei gulped and backed out the door, waving at her father. "I'll wait out here." She told him. "Lady Tsunade sir sorry for bothering you again!" She said taking off running as Lady Tsunade jumped over her desk towards Rei.
Rei ran out the Hokage building and behind a tree.

"Unless you want to sport another bump on your head, I would advise you to stop ticking off your aunt." Jiraiya said walking from the Hokage building.

"No can do pops." Rei said grinning then she ran up to him, hugging him tightly. "I've missed you! It's been a quiet 2 months in Konoha without you and Naruto."

"I have a couple of things I brought back for you" Jiraiya said, smiling down at her and ruffling her hair. He also missed his little girl too. "Naruto helped pick most of the things out but a few items I picked personally. I'll show you when we're home."
"I got you a few things too. I can't wait to tell you all of the things I've learned with the old man. I can't wait to show you either! I'll beat you now that I'm stronger. I can't wait for that to go in the books. Jiraiya, the legendary sannin, beaten by his own daughter in less than 5 minutes might I add." Rei rambled on but stopped as she noticed the forlorn expression on his face.

"Are you okay dad?" She asked concerned. Jiraiya looked down, his facial expression quickly switching to happy.
"I'm fine! Let's go find Naruto, I have to give him back his weird frog pouch thing." Jiraiya said, throwing his arm over his daughter's shoulder as they started walking.
The look on Jiraiya's face left Rei's mind instantly as she remembered she was meeting Naruto for ramen.

"Naruto should be at Ichiraku's soon, I told him to meet me there. You should sit with us too before Lady Tsunade sir makes you go out again." Rei said.
Jiraiya nodded his head and said, "yes let's spend as much time together as possible while we can."
Rei not thinking too much about what he said nodded her head agreeing and told him that the ramen was on him.
"Teuchi have I ever told you how much I loved you." Rei said sighing happily at her bowl of ramen.
Teuchi chuckled, "only every time I sit a bowl of ramen in front of you."