Sucker Punch !

"Finally home!" Rei said opening her door. Saint ran up to her, hopping on her legs, whining to be rubbed and petted. Rei squatted down, giving her baby some love.
"Hey Rei!" Naruto said coming from off her balcony, he did a double take when he noticed the sword.

"Where the heck did you get that sword??!" He shouted as he ran up to her. Jiraiya's head popped out of Rei's room.
"Sword??" He said then he noticed Rei as Rei noticed him.

Rei jumped up and ran over hugging him. "Jiraiya, the legendary sannin!!!!" She shouted. Jiraiya laughed as he hugged her back. "Hey sweetie, I missed you too." He said.

"So what's up with that sword?" Naruto said examining it on Rei's back.
"This old man at the mythical creature world told me if I could pick it up then I can keep it." She said giving him the short version of the story.

Jiraiya raised his eyebrow. "Is this the lightning blade sword that haven't been been used in decades because no one has been able to pick it up??" Jiraiya asked.

Rei not really sure what kind of sword it was answered, "I guess."

Naruto was in awe at the sword. "Can I pick it up?" He asked.
Rei shrugged her shoulders. "If you can. Ino, and Sasuke couldn't even budge it." She said.

Naruto grabbed the the sword's handle, picking it up effortlessly. Jiraiya couldn't believe his eyes. Rei and Naruto could pick it up. "I guess the sword picked both of us." Rei said happily.
"I like the sword but I can't see myself using it" Naruto said as he handed it back to Rei.

"I guess I can learn how to use this sword. I'll get TenTen to teach me how to fight with a sword." Rei said. Maybe this sword can help her become a great ninja in the ninja world.

"Naruto and Rei you two keep surprising me everyday." Jiraiya said.

"Oh yeah that reminds me. I need to tell you something important." Rei said in a serious tone to her father.

Jiraiya nodded his head, telling her to continue.
She continued, "almost a month again I was attacked by a ninja named Kabuto, he said he wanted to test me to see my skills but he didn't tell me why. He told me if I was good enough then I would find out. He also mentioned that Orochimaru was interested in me. He then went on insulting you and saying Orochimaru was better and I should join him. It made me upset and before I knew it I had killed him."
"He should be happy I wasn't there I would have finished him after you finished him" Naruto said balling up his fist.

Jiraiya was quiet for awhile, he looked over at Rei. "I think I know why Orochimaru is interested in you and I will kill him before he can even try and get his hands on you." Jiraiya said standing up. "He wants to use your body as his next vessel."

"And if I know Kabuto then I'm sure he's not dead." Jiraiya added.
Rei stood up too. "But my hand went through his chest. How could he survive that?" She asked confusedly.

Jiraiya walked to Rei's door. "He's highly skilled in medical ninjutsu. I'm going to speak with the Hokage. I promise you Rei as I promised your mother, Nothing will ever happen to you as long as I am alive." He said as he left out the door.

Rei groaned as she sat back down. "I can't believe he's not dead Naruto." She said.

"I'll have a chance at him then." Naruto said.

Rei was worried about her father. She saw the look on his face. He was genuinely upset.
"My father use to have a great amount respect and trust for Orochimaru, they were on the same team. He saw him as a friend." Rei voiced out to Naruto. "I can not imagine how he feels right now but I hope he feels better."