Lee is Senpai

Rei woke up as she felt herself being carried. She groaned. "Don't tell me I missed the rest of the matches?" She asked Naruto, who was carrying her.

"Guess your nap was too good to wake up from." Sakura said who was walking beside Naruto.

Rei jumped out of Naruto's arm, disappointed. "Oh wow. I can't believe I missed all of the matches, I really wanted to see the rest of the fights." She said. "Tell me what I miss?" She asked her team.

"Out of the leaf ninjas, only you, me, Sasuke, Shino, and Shikamaru won our matches." Naruto said with his hands behind his head. Rei could tell he was happy about his winning, but he seemed slightly irritated too.

"I had a draw with Ino. I would have lost if it wasn't for Naruto." Sighed Sakura "but I learned so much during the exam so I'm not too sad about losing." She smiled over at Rei.

Rei smiled back at her, "that's the spirit Sakura!" She said.

"I won against Kiba, he was nothing compared to me." Naruto said walking up ahead of the group. "losers always win in the end."

Rei looked over at Sasuke. "What is he talking about?" She asked.

Sasuke replied, "Kiba kept calling him a loser and kept underestimating him."

Rei mouthed turn into an O. "That darn Kiba, I'll show him loser." She said narrowing her eyes. "So who did you go up against?"

Sasuke shrugged his shoulders. "Some sound ninja. He was nice competition but I guess I'm nicer." He said smirking.

Rei laughed, "And I thought I was cocky."

Sakura snorted, "you and Sasuke are on the same level of cockiness. I'm going to go meet up with Ino. I'll see you guys later." She said turning towards the shopping district.

"See ya Sakura!" Rei yelled waving.
"You know she can hear you but there's no point in waving." Sasuke said.

"Oh Shut up Sasuke." Rei replied, putting her hand down.

Naruto backed back up to the other two members. "We have a month to train and then the finals of the chunin exam will happen. Its basically one vs one but with an audience. They said important people like the Hokage will be there to judge us and even if you win there's still a possibility you won't make chunnin." Explained Naruto to Rei.

Rei took in this information. "So you're saying even if I lose, I could still make Chunin?"
Sasuke nodded his head. "Yup."

"Whoever made these rules are some sneaky people." Rei said, rubbing her forehead.

"But it's okay because we're going to make Chunin! All of three of us" Naruto replied, "believe it!"

Rei laughed, "believing it!" She said to him. "So do you guys know who's competing against who or they're telling us at the final?"

"I'm competiting against Neji hyuga." Naruto said sounding upset.

Rei raised her eyebrow at him. "Why do you sound upset?" She asked.

Sasuke answered for him, "because Neji tried to kill Hinata."

Rei eyes turned into saucers. Neji tried to kill his own cousin? Why the heck did she have to fall asleep. She hoped Hinata was okay. She now wanted to fight Neji herself.

"Is Hinata okay?" She asked
"She's in the hospital, I was on my way to see her when I was carrying you." Replied Naruto.

"Wait if you know who you're fighting then who am I fighting and who are you fighting Sasuke??" asked Rei looking at Sasuke.