Kakashi Sensei !

As the group sat down next to each other. Rei sitting between Sakura and Sasuke to Sakura's annoyance. Rei was just happy that she was the first person on the roof. She thought it'd give her some brownie points with the new sensei.

"Ok let's start with some introductions." said the silver haired Sensei.

"Hey why don't you introduced yourself first?" suggested Naruto.

Sakura agreed since he looked very suspicious to her.
"Oh..... me? Well my name is Kakashi Hatake, I have no desire to tell you my likes and dislikes. Goals? Dreams? Hmmm. As of for hobbies, well I have lots of hobbies." said Kakashi-sensei, "now your turn starting from the left to the right."

He basically only told us his name, Sakura and Naruto sweat dropped.

This is it Rei thought, I can replenish my first impression. She cut off Naruto before he could start talking. She jumped up excitedly, surprising Sakura and annoying Sasuke. She was like another Naruto.

"My name is Rei Ducibella. I like the color pink but not on Sakura's head. I like to eat Ramen and Cinnamon rolls, my hobbies are training, and eating cinnamon rolls. My goal is to be like the legendary sanin, Jiraiya and to help my best friend Naruto Uzumaki become Hokage and become his right hand man!" She happily said.

Naruto smiled up at his best friend and jumped up to give her a high five. Kakashi-Sensei sweat dropped. Did she say Jiraiya?

Sasuke glanced her way and scoffed. He thought she was too much like Naruto and wasn't going to make it far.

Naruto, who was high off of Rei's excitement, decided to take his turn. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I like Ramen and Ramen, and more Ramen. I dislike waiting 3 minutes to eat my Ramen. My Goal is to surpass all the previous Hokages, and to have all the villagers acknowledge me! I want to achieve my goal with the people I care about right beside me!"

Rei beamed at Naruto. "Believe it!" She said smiling. Kakashi nodded his head at his two hyper students. Its a coincidence that these two became friends. Minato, the fourth hokage, and Naruto's father and Jiraiya, the legendary sanin and Rei's father, were friends as well, and jiraiya was Minato's sensei. Jiraiya even named Naruto.

"Okay, next person." Kakashi nodded his head at Sakura, indicating he was talking to her.
"My name is Sakura Haruno. Well the thing I like is...." She giggled and glanced at Sasuke. Rei watched with sympathy for the guy. "The person I like...." more glancing and giggling to Naruto's dismay. "My goal is to...." Sakura looked at Sasuke, squealing. Nobody wanted to know what she was thinking towards that.

"Oh God, you're such a stalker Sakura and you're scaring the poor boy!" Exclaimed Rei. Rei was terrified for Sasuke. The look on Sakura's face was creepy right now.

Sakura glared at Rei. "And the thing I dislike is Naruto and Rei!"

Rei sweat dropped as Naruto started crying. "But Sakuraaaaaa!"

Rei patted Naruto's back. "There, there Naruto. Sakura's too creepy anyway."

Sasuke internally agreed with Rei. He'll never agree with her outwardly.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I don't particularly like anything. I dislike everything. My goal is to get stronger so I can destroy a certain someone." Rei and Naruto scooted away. He better not be talking about me or Naruto. Sakura gave the boy heart eyes. Did she not hear what he said?? Geesh!

Kakashi nodded expecting such a thing from the last survivor of the uchihas.
"Now that is over with. We will be starting our duties tomorrow." stated their new Sensei. "You all are dismissed."

"Booya! Finally I get to be the awesome ninja that I am!" shouted Naruto turning to Rei.

"We both get to show off our skills now." agreed Rei.

Sasuke got up to leave. "As if you two have any skills in the first place." he stated. Rei put her nose up at Sasuke. "Just because your last name is Uchiha doesn't mean you're better than any of us." she said.

Sasuke looked over at her. "I'm aware of that and I'm also aware that your skills are beneath mine." He started walking away.

"You idiot Sasuke!! If you're picking for a fight, I'll destroy you!!" yelled Naruto at the walking Uchiha's back.
"Don't talk to Sasuke that way, Naruto!" Sakura said as she chased after the Uchiha.

Rei clenched her fist at her side. That darn Uchiha. He thinks he's the only that knows suffering and he can swallow his life up with darkness. I'll prove him wrong, I'm going to be the best ninja the five great nations has ever seen, and prove to him that anyone can live through the pain and suffering without succumbing to the darkness.

Rei declared, "I'm going to prove him wrong. He'll see."
Naruto put his hand on Rei's shoulder. "We'll both prove him wrong." Rei ruffled Naruto's hair, knowing he hates it.
He swatted her hand away. "Dumb Rei, don't do that!" Rei grabbed Naruto's hand. "Come on future hokage, let's go get some Ramen!"

That made Naruto take the lead and dragged Rei to the best Ramen shop in the world. Ichiraku's.

Kakashi appeared in the Hokage's office as requested when he was finish with his new team.
"Interesting team I have." He said to the Hokage. "You entrusted me with the nine tails jinchuriki, Jiraiya's daughter, The last survivor of the uchiha who can control the nine tails as well once he mastered his Sharingan, and the colorful one. You really thought this through Hokage."

"You're a man of many skills Kakashi. It is why I entrusted you with these children. I know that you can handle this and much more." said the Hokage.

Kakashi sighed. The Hokage knew how to use his words. Kakashi nodded his head at his respected Hokage. "They were exactly as you said. Naruto and Rei were optimistic, Sasuke is as we expected, and the Haruno girl was indescribable."

The Hokage chuckled because he saw and heard it all. "The Haruno has good chakra control, she's going to be a great kunoichi" he said.

Kakashi gave a close eyed smile. "If that is all Lord Hokage I will be on my way." The Hokage nodded his head.

The silver haired sensei made the teleportation hand sign and poofed out the office.