Temari's Jealousy

Two weeks has passed since Rei had punched Temari. Temari gave her a death glare every time she saw her. Rei simply ignored her. Rei was done dealing with Temari. She shut her out, just as she shut out Shikamaru. She only had one thing to do to shut him out completely, which is why she found herself making her way to his spot.

She dropped the necklace on the side of him.
"You can keep it." He said. The very first words he said to her in two weeks.
"I don't want it." She stated as she turned around to walk away. She had taken two steps when she heard him ask why in a hard voice.
She turned around confused.
"Why don't I want the necklace?" She asked.
She watched as he got up and stood in front of her. She could feel her heart beat speeding up as he looked down at her. As if he was trying to figure her out.

"Why did you do it?" He asked her.
She became confused. She didn't know what he was talking about.

"Unless you're talking about me spying on Kakashi sensei to see if he would carelessly place the book he reads down somewhere, then I haven't done anything." She said.
His eyes became cold.
"Are you going to pretend and act innocent all the time? I saw Lee on the ground with you on top of him. I saw it. Temari's right. You should stop pretending to be perfect because you're not." He said with so much disgust in his voice towards her it made her flinch. He don't know why he said the last part. His anger took over. He wanted to immediately apologized after saying that.

Rei felt the tears come to her eyes. "And Kankuro was right, for you to be a genius you are pretty stupid. What you saw wasn't everything. If you were at a better angle you would have seen the kunai I had near Lee Senpai throat. He had snuck up on me when we had took a break from practicing. He caught me offguard. He came so fast I didn't even sense him so I reacted with flipping him over, holding him to the ground with the kunai on his throat." She said. "I knew you were there, I felt your chakra. You think I'll be stupid enough to try something with you right there??"

Shikamaru opened his mouth to say something but Rei raised her hand up, shaking her head.
"All of this could have been settled the day it happened but you, Shikamaru, didn't attempt to communicate with me. You humiliated me in front of everyone including Temari. Everyone in Konoha can tell that she has a thing for you but you never put her in her place. I don't know what I meant to you but it couldn't have been much if you threw away our relationship and friendship so easily. I have nothing else to say to you." She said, mumbling the end, as she turned around and walked away from him, rubbing her eyes.
She couldn't believe his reason behind all this. She would have laugh if her heart didn't hurt so much.

As she walked towards the street, She felt herself being blown back by a powerful wind. She pulled out her sword pushing it into the ground, stopping herself from being blown backwards.

She squinted her eyes as she saw Temari standing in front of her. Her vision clearing up as well as the wind.
"What are you doing this time Temari?" She asked.
"I think it's about time I show you who's superior. I'm getting tired of you prancing around here acting oh so perfect. I'll show you perfect with this flawless victory." said Temari, as she examined her nails.

"Temari I barely know you. I barely remember how you fight. I only know that you're related to Gaara and Kankuro. If I know little things about you, how do you know so much about me to know that I think I'm perfect?" She asked a little perplexed.

Temari was slowly losing her temper, she answered, "I know enough."

"I don't want to fight you but I will defend myself." She said to Temari.

"I don't care what you do!" Temari said as she opened up showing the second moon. Rei knew that the powerful wind she felt the first time will be two times powerful with the second moon showing.
Temari swung her fan "wind style wind burial jutsu!"