Practice Bot

It's been a week since Rei found out Jiraiya had passed away. She haven't left her apartment or spoken to anyone, not even Naruto. Even though the old toad told her Naruto was leaving with him to do training that her father went through as well. Naruto had came by her place before he left three days ago. She felt his chakra outside her door but he didn't knocked. He just stood there for a few minutes and turned back around.

Shikamaru, Lady Tsunade, and Lee also visited her too but she couldn't find it in her to talk to anyone, just so they can tell her everything will be okay.

Rei fell onto her bed, staring at her sky blue ceiling. Her vision blurred as she thought of her father dying with no one around to help. It wasn't fair. It was 6 against 1. Jiraiya told her revenge was never the answer, and hatred causes one to live a life of darkness. She was trying hard not feel hatred but it wasn't working. All she could feel was hatred for the Akatsuki members. She wanted to avenge her father. She wanted to kill and that was scaring her the most.

Rei frowned as she remembered the box he wanted her to open after his death. She got out her bed, and pulled the box from under her bed. She let out her tears when she saw what was in the box. She took out the outfit, staring at it. She knew she couldn't mope anymore. Her father wanted her to keep up his legacy. She would try her best.

Rei hid her chakra as she stepped out her apartment. She was headed to the training grounds to train. She will train all day until her body gives out on her. She closed her eyes as she walked passed the hills.

"Big sister Rei!" Konohamaru shouted at her. She opened her eyes, and smiled at the younger boy.
"Hey Konohamaru, are you training out here?" She asked him.
"Yes, are you going to train? Can I train with you Big sister Rei?" He asked hopefully.

Rei couldn't say no to Konohamaru, he was too adorable and feisty. She knew he would follow her anyway and spy on her.

"Sure Konohamaru. Let's go but I won't go easy on ya kid." She told him.
He nodded his head and confidently said, "And I won't go easy on you either! I'm going to become Hokage one day and continue my grandpa's legacy."

Rei watched in admiration at the kid as he walked ahead of her.
"I'm going to become the next legendary sanin, powerful than my father, and the other two." She said to him.
Konohamaru turned around to face her, walking backwards.

"Yeah I noticed your new ninja outfit, it looks cool. You look exactly like your father now except you're pretty." He commented.

Rei smiled at him then nodded her head. "Come on, let's practice!" She told him, getting into her fighting stance.
She watched as he grew serious and ran towards her, she dodged his punch, catching his fist in her hand, and pushing him back. He flew back, catching his balance. Rei weaved a hand sign, "Wood style smothering bind jutsu!" She reached out her arm as it turned into tree limbs, as it rushed out towards Konohamaru.

Konohamaru jumped up avoiding her arm and weaved a hand sign. "Fire style flame bullet!" Rei brought her arm back quickly and used her wind style wind force jutsu to push away his flames. She ran halfway up to Konohamaru, disappearing, and reappearing behind him and knocked him back on the ground.

Konohamaru groaned as he rubbed his head. "You're really fast Big Sister Rei." He told her.
Rei had to admit his retaliation reflexes were really good for someone who had just became a genin.
"Hey Konohamaru." She said, squatting down to where he was. "I want to train you, Moegi, and Udon myself. When you're not with Ebisu sensei, you guys should come and find me. I'll train you and teach you everything I know."

Konohamaru eyes filled with excitement. "Really Big sister Rei?!" He said, jumping up off the ground. "First Naruto teaches me the rasengan and now this! This is awesome." He exclaimed. "I'm going to go tell Moegi, and Udon. Sorry for cutting our practice short!"
Rei watched as he ran off. He reminded her of Naruto. She sighed as she thought of Naruto. She hoped he was doing okay.