Rei's Pride

• Rei's outfit!

Rei stepped over a branch, as she took out her kunai.
"Right when we're so close to the tower someone wants to attack us." whined Naruto.

"Its expected. It's an easy plan to get scrolls since everyone with scrolls will eventually have to come this way." stated Sakura as she hopped on a branch.
Sasuke weaved a hand sign, "Lightning style airletric jutsu!" He said throwing out his palm as electricity was directed into the air with wind force aiming in front of him. They heard a shriek, as the air in front of him turned into a girl with brown hair and brown eyes.

Rei recognized that girl. She got into defense mode, bringing her kunai in front of her. "Everyone be on your guard. She's a rain ninja. She can turn invisible, and steal your chakra if she touches you. I fought with her once, She's skilled."
The rain ninja laughed, "I can't say I remember someone as weak as you, you're the one who tripped over her own foot?"

Naruto palmed his face. Only Rei. Rei turned red and threw up her fist. "I did not trip over my own foot!! I was tripped, I'll show you weakling!!" Rei ran up towards her, throwing a explosive kunai behind Naruto as she ran then threw a fist out at the rain ninja.

"Her teammate is behind you Naruto." said Sasuke as he dodged a fist that was aimed at him from behind. The explosive tag went off behind Naruto as he jumped away. "You dumb rain ninjas aren't getting our scrolls!" Yelled Naruto. "Shadow clone jutsu!" He produced 10 shadow clones, as he jumped back on the ground.

The rain ninja dodged Rei's punch, and wagged her finger, provoking Rei. A tick mark grew on Rei's forehead. She wasn't going to let the rain ninja defeat her twice. She ran up, throwing a punch towards her again, just as the rain ninja was about to dodge her once more, Rei switched up and kicked her. The rain ninja grabbed Rei's leg, absorbing some of Rei's chakra. Rei hurried and weaved a hand sign, throwing her hand out towards the ninja. "Wind style wind force jutsu!" The rain ninja let go of Rei's leg as she was thrown back. Rei disappeared, and appeared behind the rain ninja before the ninja can the hit the ground, she kicked the rain ninja sending her flying to the ground. "That's for stealing my chakra." said Rei.

The rain ninja got up throwing three shurikens at Rei. "Shadow clone shuriken!" The shurikens divided up turning into nine shurikens, Rei couldn't Dodge all of them as they were to coming too fast. She was hit with two of them. She grabbed the Shuriken that went into her shoulder just as the rain ninja was about to perform another jutsu on Rei, Sakura ran up behind her, "water style water jet jutsu!" The rain ninja was thrown to the side by a force of water.

"Thanks Sakura" Rei said wincing in pain as she threw out the other shuriken that hit her in her side. "Are you okay?" Sasuke asked landing next to her. She nodded her head. She was going to defeat that stupid rain ninja.

"They turned invisible!" Naruto said running up to his team.
"Can you feel out their chakra?" asked Sasuke. Rei shook her head.
Rei and Sasuke duck as kunai came flying towards them from behind. Rei turned around just as she was kicked to the ground. "Give it up weakling!" said the rain ninja. Rei reached up punching outwards, hitting the rain ninja. She had followed her voice.
"I never give up, that's my ninja way!" She yelled. Actually it was Naruto's but she stole it.

She got up just to be thrown back to the ground. The rain ninja grabbed Rei by her throat, pushing her up against a tree. "You're not fit to be a ninja" the rain ninja laughed as she brought out a Kunai. "I'll take your scrolls and I'll send you into an early retirement." The rain ninja pointed the Kunai at Rei's stomach.
"Rei!" Naruto shouted trying to get to his best friend but the other rain ninjas were distracting him.