Save the kids.

Two weeks after.

"You can not got on any missions outside the village. I will not repeat myself anymore this week. Your job is too watch and train the children that you saved. You know how dangerous it is for you to leave the village." Lady Tsunade explained for the hundredth time.

"Everyone else is going out on missions to help rebuild the village, I want to help!" Rei demanded.

Lady Tsunade shook her head, and replied, "you're helping by staying here Rei. We need you safe. You're also still learning how to manifest these powers you ended up with."

Rei sighed. She wasn't going to win this argument. She nodded her head at her Aunt, and walked out the Hokage's office.

Everyone has been treating her like a little kid, and being overprotective. The only people who haven't were Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Naruto.

Tsunade was were right though. She had to learn how to control her new powers. Rei could now move things with her mind, or she could use her hand, she could read people's mind if she focused on that person's chakra. She could freeze time, the more chakra she used the longer she could freeze time, she could also create force fields. It was pretty cool but it also requires a lot of chakra.

She had a huge amount of chakra reserve since her mom was a senju, but these new powers needed a lot of chakra with using them so she wouldn't use them a lot.

Rei smiled as Sorah ran up to her. Sorah was one of the little kids she had rescued. She reminded her of a little Naruto because she had blonde hair and blue eyes too except her hair was a lighter blonde. Sorah was eight years old. "Rei-sensei, am I going to join the academy tomorrow too?" She asked.

Sorah was the second oldest, Kantsu the oldest was 11, and Nora the one who looks like Rei was 6. They were all going to start at the academy.

Rei ruffled Sorah's hair and said, "Yup little one! And you guys are going to be the strongest as long as I'm training you!"

"Kantsu took Nora and I to the park but I felt you near so I ran all the way here, I have to get back or Kantsu is going to kill me!" Sorah declared as she ran off back to the park.

Rei and Naruto were the three orphans guardians, Rei had to beg Lady Tsunade and even now she was still weary that Rei and Naruto could take care of the kids.

The kids were as normal as they could be, except for Kantsu. He was a little bit like Sasuke, personality wise but he cared a lot for Nora and Sorah since they all went through the same thing with Orochimaru.

"Don't forget to be home before dark, you don't want me to come looking for you!" Rei shouted behind the running Sorah.

Rei shook her head at the little blonde girl, and turned around since she felt Shikamaru getting closer.

"You're turning into a mom more and more every day." Shikamaru said, as he made it to her. "I don't know if that's a good thing or not because moms are scary."

Rei slightly punched Shikamaru and glared at him. "I'm scary without having to be a mom, better believe it Shikamaru." She stated.