Khari Elijah Valentine

A week later
Los Angeles, California

———————————

I watched as Malia slammed the refrigerator door shut, and tore the paper off the top of her strawberry yogurt. She had an attitude since this morning. She wanted to have sex, but I kind of turned her down. I guess it shocked her because I never turned her down for sex and I never told her no. But, I legit wasn't feeling too good. She didn't want to hear that, though.

Scarlett was watching film with the team while Ascaria went to the firm to help with a big project. So, we had the house to ourselves all morning before we go to her doctor's appointment to see if she was pregnant. "You really mad?" I asked, trying to contain my laugh.

She shot me a hard glare before she finished eating her yogurt. I smiled, and licked my lips. She was sexy when she was mad. Not that she's not sexy all the time because she is. But, when she's mad, she's feisty and I love every bit of it.

"Please, leave me alone." She responded, flipping through a magazine.

"I love you."

Malia rolled her eyes, and continued flipping through the magazine. "I can't tell." She mumbled, scraping the last bit of yogurt left and licking it off the spoon. "You won't pound your love into me."

I laughed loudly, unable to contain it anymore. It was so much funnier because she was serious, and didn't crack a smile. "Damn, we just had sex two nights ago baybeh."

She threw away her trash, placing the spoon into the sink. "Ok, and?" She looked back at me with a look before going back to her spot where the magazine was laying.

"What happened to the Malia in college? So innocent." I smirked.

"She grew up, and had kids. She also got married and expected to be thoroughly fucked from time to time." She roughly flipped the page as she acted as if she was interested in the pages. She mumbled something incoherently under her breath causing me to roll my eyes at her dramatics. She was definitely pregnant.

"I need a break!" I said dramatically. "I'm not only here for your sexual gain!"

Malia looked at me like nigga please. "Then, why are you here, Khari? That's the only reason I married you."

I placed my hand over my heart as if I was truly offended. "Ok, no more dick for you then.

She slightly shrugged her shoulders. "Dick is free and abundant." She stated as she lightly tapped her temple with her index finger. "Plot twist."

I gave her a blank face as she began to laugh uncontrollably. "That's so fucked up." I shook my head.

"Aww baby." She cooed as she walked over to me. I abruptly got up before she got to me and moved away from her. She continued to laugh as she chased me around the kitchen. "Khari, seriously, come here. I'm sorry baby." She twisted her lips to keep her from laughing.

I stopped, allowing her to reach me. She walked up to me, and wrapped her arms around my body. She gave me the puppy dog eyes causing me to roll mine. "Not gonna work."

She sighed, and kissed my chest. "Come on sweetheart. I just wanna ride yours and that's it."

My face formed a frown. "You mean it?"