Scarlett Isabella Valentine

Farrah

Farrah

———————

Daddy walked into the kitchen with a pair of shades on, and a hood on his head. I'm guessing he was having one of his headaches. He hadn't had one in a long time, but I think everything that's been going on was starting to take a toll on him. I honestly didn't want to be a bearer of bad news. However, he needed to know about Ryan. "Is Kamari here?!" Farrah's voice sounded which caused Kamari's head to lift up.

"Why is Farrah here?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Oh shit." Kamari mumbled, getting up from where he was sitting and going into the living room. Everyone followed him out except Daddy, and I started to go to him to tell him about Ryan. Mommy stop me, though signaling that she'd be the one to tell him. I nodded, and walked into the living room seeing Farrah standing in the center. She looked like she was pissed, sad, and stressed all at once.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls?!" She looked at him. "I've been calling you since you left, and you've been ignoring all my calls. Have you forgot that I'm carrying your baby?! I've been worried sick."

"What? Wait, a minute." Ascaria shook her head. "You not just roll past that like you ain't just say that. We're going to be aunts?" She looked at Kamari. Kamari nodded his head while keeping his eyes on Farrah. "Yessss! Finally!"

"Farrah, baby I was on my way back today." Kamari cautiously walked towards her.

"Answer my question." She said.

  I looked at Kamari, who stopped walking and sighed. "I just needed some time to think baby. I'm sorry, ok? I didn't mean to stress you out."

Folding her arms, she nodded. It seemed like Kamari had let out a huge sigh of relief. He attempted to go hug her, but instead she took a seat on the couch. He seemed to be confused, but Farrah was still pissed. She looked up at him, squinting her eyes. "Who is Lauren, Kamari?"

  "Yikes." Ascaria and I said at the same time.

Before Kamari could answer, Daddy stormed through the living room with his phone attached to his ear, and left the house. I looked at Mommy, who was walking towards us where the drama was currently heating up. I looked back at Farrah and Kamari, waiting on his response.

"Can we talk in private?" He asked.

Farrah shook her head, removing the lone strand of hair out of her face. "No, because I called you many times. We've had many chances to talk in private. So, now, I just want you to answer the question."

Kamari scratched the back of his neck, and looked at mom, who only lifted her eyebrows. She sat on the couch, waiting for him to answer the question. She wasn't going to save him. If I was smart, I think I knew the issue. I just hoped that Kamari didn't cheat on Farrah with Lauren. I had a strong dislike for Lauren. She was no good for Kamari, and if he went back to that then he really didn't deserve Farrah.