Khari Elijah Valentine

I walked into the bedroom, and immediately took off my shirt. The gym was good to me, plus, I had reached my goal of tiring Ascaria out. She called me old a lot, but she was the one who looked old today. I knew she would immediately take a shower, eat, and go to bed. I shook my head and chuckled at the thought before going to look for my wife. We had a pretty large bedroom so she could be anywhere. I checked in her study, but she wasn't in there.

I slid the window door open, and peeped onto the balcony. I could see her standing against the rails, looking at the view. She was dressed in her long robe with her flowing down her back. I was in awe. I had to be the luckiest man on earth. Once I slid the window closed, she turned her head in my direction and smiled. "Hey handsome."

Moving to where she was, I smiled back at her. "Hello gorgeous." She grabbed my face, and kissed me.

Running her finger down my chest. "How was the gym?"

"It was good. Your daughta couldn't hang, tho." I smirked at her, and she did the same.

"We knew this already. I don't even know why she did that to herself." She wrapped her arms around my waist, laying her head against my chest and I decided to look at the view. "Are you hungry?"

I shook my head. "Not really." She nodded, and sighed. "What you was thinkin' about before I came?"

"Hmm." She hummed. "The question should be what wasn't I thinking about? For one, I'm happy that Kamari decided to go to rehab and I can't wait to see him before he goes. Ascaria has somewhat of a boyfriend, now. Scarlett is.. Scarlett." She chuckled. "Iman doesn't talk much, but I have a weird feeling that something's wrong now. I don't believe he's ready for the fact that Layla doesn't really want to be in a relationship at this stage in her life."

"Yea, I see her breaking up with him soon if she hasn't already."

"My poor baby is going to get his heart broken." She pouted.

I looked down at her, and moved her hair out of her face. "He'll be fine, baybeh. That's the toughest kid I kno'."

"I know. But, that's still my baby, Khari. I don't want him to feel any type of pain. I just hope that he doesn't attempt to be heartless. We didn't raise him that way."

Kissing her forehead, I rubbed her back. "You worry too much." She smacked her lips and playfully hit my chest. "What you got on under this robe?" I asked trying to peep inside. She pushed me away, and smirked as she went back inside. "Come back here woman." I chased after her causing her to giggle. I scooped her up and she wrapped her legs around me.

"I love you Khari Elijah."

Laying her on the bed, I placed each hand on the sides and hovered over her. "I love you more Malia Zaria."

She shook her head with a smile on her face. "Impossible." Grabbing my gold chain that hung from my neck, she looked at me. "My man wears my name around his neck. I really made it." She joked.

"Mhmm." Leaning down, I pecked her lips and untied her robe. "I'm trying to get my woman to scream mine."

"Ascaria will be busting in our room soon."

"I locked the door today. She got bad timing foreal and I didn't want any interruptions tonight." She leaned up and kissed my neck while tugging at my sweat shorts. She suddenly looked down before glaring up at me. "Don't look at me like that. I wasn't putting no jeans on today."

I smacked her hand away and stripped out the rest of my clothes. By this time, I realized that she hadn't had on any clothes under her robe and I smirked at her. She winked, and tightened her legs around me, pulling me closer. Her finger traced the tattoos on my back as if she had a picture in her head. I ran my tongue across her lips before moving down to her chest. I gave each breast and nipple ample attention.