Chapter One 'Diamond!!'

Start from the beginning

Why did she have to be so cute!
Just one look at her little face made my heart melt.
For a while we thought she would take after me but the older she got, the lighter her hair became and now she was basically daddy's twin. She's also very intelligent like him which proved unfair when they ganged up on me.
Who knew we could create something so perfect!

'Mary go have a break, I'll deal with her now' I smiled as I looked at the frustrated woman.
'Oh thank you! Bye Ember, bye Rugrat!' She laughed kissing Diamonds head before running out the room.
'Bye Ary!' Diamond shouted, waving her chubby hand.
Letting out a sigh I hurried over to my child and her 'master piece'
'Peanut what has mammy said about drawing on the walls?' I questioned putting on my serious parent face.
'No do mammy!' She replied shaking her head, dropping her crayon.
'That's right and you got it on your pretty dress too' I pouted.

'Swrry mammy' she whimpered burying her head into my side.
'It's ok baby, don't do it again' I cooed bending down to kiss her cheek.
'Daddy do!' She announced pointing at her work.
'I know Peanut but daddy is naughty' I grinned as she pulled back in shock.
'Daddy nawgty!' She gasped, her blue eyes wide in disbelief.
I couldn't help but giggle!
To her daddy was an angel who did no wrong.
'Mammy daddy nawgty!' She continued, staring at me like I had told her Santa wasn't real.

'Where's my little Clown!' Mr J exclaimed as he stalked into the room.

'DADDY! DADDY! DADDY!' She screamed as loud as she could, scrambling up to her feet

'Come to daddy little one!' He grinned holding his arms out for her.

She giggled in delight as he scooped her up and planted kisses all over her face

'Daddy nawgty!' Diamond announced pointing her finger into his chest.
'Hahahaaaaa! Who told you that?' He cackled.
'Mammy!' She chirped, dropping me straight in it.
'Oh it was mammy was it?!' He exclaimed turning his attention to me.
'Gee thanks kid!' I thought as I gave him my sweetest smile.
'Little Doll!'

'Hi daddy! You're home early!' I chirped

'I'm naughty?!' He glared playfully.
'It may have slipped from my lips' I giggled.
'Oh really! Well daddy will find something to shut that mouth with later' he smirked.
'Daddy!!' I exclaimed.
'What?!'
'Diamonds here!'
'She doesn't understand, do you princess?' He cooed turning to look at her.
'Wha daddy?' She frowned.
'See baby brain!' He scoffed kissing her before walking over to me.

'What's this Diamond?' Mr J asked her pointing towards the wall.
'Daddy draw!' She clapped.
'It's beautiful baby!' He smiled making her beam with pride.
'Stop encouraging her bad behaviour!' I exclaimed throwing my hands up.
'Who me? never ahahahaaaa'
'Seriously daddy she needs to learn how to behave! We can't praise her when she's been bad and I'm sick of looking like the boring parent' I sighed.
'Ok! ok! I'll deal with it!' He muttered patting the top of my head.

'Diamond look at daddy!' Mr J ordered gently.
Hearing the demand in his voice, the smile fell from her face and she looked up at him with wide eyes.
'Mammy tells me yyyou have been bad again so daddy is going to have to punish you' he frowned playfully.
'Daddy no!' She giggled trying to wriggle out his grasp as he raised his hand.
Ignoring her protests he lightly dug his fingers into her sides and began the tickle attack.
Bouncing her down onto the sofa he leaned over her and continued the attack until her squeals echoed around the house.
'Oh little clown you look good enough to eat!' He growled before leaning his head into her neck and blowing raspberries.
'MAMMY! MAMMY!' She screamed reaching out her little fist.
'I'm coming baby!' I giggled running over to them and tackling Mr J's side.

'Hands of my peanut!' I yelled trying to cover her.
'It looks like mammy wants to be punished too!' He purred and before I knew it, I had been tackled off the couch and was pinned beneath him.
'No please!' I laughed as his fingers pressed into my sides and he bit down on my neck.
I tried to escape but he was too strong!
'Ahaha daddy I'm gonna pee please! Diamond help me!' I choked out, tears of laughter streaming down my face.
'No daddy!' She shouted as she scrambled underneath him and laid on my chest.
'Little clown mammy's being punished!' He cackled trying to peal her away.
'No eat mammy daddy! I wuv mammy!' She cried out tightening her hold on me.
'I love you too peanut!' I cooed kissing her button nose.

'What about daddy?'

Giggling she reached out and grabbed his hand

'Wuv you daddy'
Sighing in delight he leant down and kissed her curls.
'And I love you my little clown' he whispered.
'Why don't we go have dinner!' I announced feeling my stomach rumble.
'Yessssss food! food!' Diamond cheered as she jumped to her feet and took Mr J's hand.

'Come daddy, I eat!' She babbled dragging him forwards.

A/n
Welcome to the sequel guys! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! 💕