Maya slammed the door of Abhimanyu's office close and he looked up his mac book.

Maya: Hello!Surprise! Surprise!

Abhimanyu: Oh! Maya! You really surprised me.

Maya: That was the whole plan. She went and hugged him in his chair.

Maya: C'mon! Let's go now. She pulled his hand to get him out of chair.

Abhimanyu: I have work to do Maya. I can't.

Maya: Alright. She dialed his mom on her cell.

Maya: Aunt, talk to Abhimanyu. She gave her cell to Abhimanyu and smiled.

Mom: What's it with you Abhimanyu? You are coming after almost two weeks and instead of coming home, you go to office.

Abhimanyu: I'll come and see you, after I finish an important work.

Mom: Maya's family is here with us, and we all are waiting for you to join us for lunch.

Abhimanyu: Mom, can I come little later? Really, I have something very urgent to do.

His dad took the phone from his mom.

Dad: My dear son, it's not bad to be workaholic, but ignoring family completely over work is not right. Putting personal life on back seat should have limits and you have already crossed all those limits. We all are waiting for you. Whatever work you have, you can do later. Anyways, you should never try to do things in rush. Come home with Maya, and have some family time with us over lunch. And then you can go back and do your work.

Abhimanyu: Okay, am coming home. See you soon, dad.

He decided to take his dad's advise to not do anything in rush. With Maya there, anyways he couldn't talk to Shanaya about it. Her flight was in evening, he could easily come back after lunch and then talk to her.

                   Maya opened the door and walked out with her hand around his waist."I missed you so much", she told Abhimanyu, clearly audible to to anyone in cubicles near his door. Shanaya was standing in Arun's cubicle with Manoj in front of her already staring at them , heard it, and her head automatically turned to see them. She saw her hand around his waist as they walked out the access door. Even Arun had turned to look at them.

Manoj: Lucky dude! God has blessed him with everything exceptional, looks, wealth, brains, to be able to play with three four girls at a time, and girls won't complaint. He said to Arun.

Arun : Jealous much!

Manoj: I mean, ya. Who wouldn't want to be in his shoes?

Arun: True that. But, don't forget, you are married. Your time to do all that is over.

Shanaya's reaction to their conversation was like men and their love for polygamy, but she was curious to know who that Katrina Kaif look alike with him was.

               Shanaya suggested few things to Arun and then went back to her work. Manoj too left to his cabin after that. Soon most of the employees were out to lunch. Shanaya walked to Parveen.

Shanaya: That girl who came to Abhimanyu's office today looked like Katrina Kaif? Who was she, any idea?

Parveen: I have never seen her before. But I think she is Abhimanyu's girlfriend.

'Not possible', she told to herself.

Shanaya: Are you sure?

Parveen: I myself don't know. But today she called me and gave me her number to call her back on. She told she was in a nearby cafe and when her boyfriend Abhimanyu reached office from airport, I should give her a call since she wanted to surprise him.

Love Takes Time {Completed} {#Wattys2017}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें